WHAT IS THE BEST YOGURT🍓

Harley00

The Rebel
Was never a yogurt guy at all like iv prob had 4 cups of yogurt in 37 years , bought some today at al local petro was called food solutions lol yeh it didnt tell me the ingredients just a cup lol .but it wasnt to bad ,lookin for recommendations on good tasting yogurt that can be bought at a superstore or sobeys thats full of calories and protien but low sugar and fat.

I make homemade yogurt for my woman. She cannot get enough of it. She loves it warm and freshly made. She says it's slightly salty. She said the flavour tastes like it was made by a god. This old bull is happy to provide. She swallows all I can make so you will never see it in any store

I make homemade yogurt for my woman. She cannot get enough of it. She loves it warm and freshly made. She says it's slightly salty. She said the flavour tastes like it was made by a god. This old bull is happy to provide. She swallows all I can make so you will never see it in any store
You horney old man lololol

When I go to the health food store,I will look for the brand. When I worked there in high school there was some provinal and Canadian Olympic weight lifters, that would come in all the time to buy this stuff.

LOL as soon as I read "homemade" I already knew exactly what you were talking about you SLY DOG YOU. 👌

funny you made this thread was just at the grocery store (spent 80$ somehow on absolutely no food) and was looking at the yogurt and said yea na no thanks, not paying 6$ for some greek yogurt.. Cant believe how expensive this stuff is now

greek is best but grocery store you will find stuff with sugars 4-17g.
Look at the local healthy planet or health foods see what you can find.
Greek has great amount of protein, just if your watching your sugar intake gotta read that label.

greek is best but grocery store you will find stuff with sugars 4-17g.
Look at the local healthy planet or health foods see what you can find.
Greek has great amount of protein, just if your watching your sugar intake gotta read that label.
Thnx !

Skyr Plain and its not even close! Not only is it the best Macro wise. It's the best tasting and the best texture.
3/4 cup serving
Calories 110
Fat 0g
Carbs 8g
sugar 2g
Protein 21g
Screenshotted thnx ,and dose super store have this or sobeys?

When I read Taureau's post, homemade wasn't my first thought. I actually make my own yogurt, well, I purchased one packet of bacteria cultures from the health food store, followed the directions, and once you have some made you can use a 1/4 cup of that and replicate. You never need purchase more cultures. It's official name is Kefir, and it can be made with non-dairy milk, even water. I make mine with whole milk, which was the instruction recommendation, but have considered goat's milk. It's the only dairy product I consume. You can buy it pre-made, but that's a waste of money. I've kept a ready-made supply of it from that original cultures I bought 3 years ago. It contains a ton of probiotic bacteria, far more than anything sold in a grocery store, contains no sugars, and, well, here's a couple links about it.

When I read Taureau's post, homemade wasn't my first thought. I actually make my own yogurt, well, I purchased one packet of bacteria cultures from the health food store, followed the directions, and once you have some made, you can use a 1/4 cup of that and replicate, you never need purchase more cultures. It's called Kefir. They do sell it, but I've kept a ready-made supply of yogurt from that original packet 3 years ago. It contains a ton of probiotic bacteria, far more than anything sold in a grocery store, contains no sugars, and, well, here's a couple links about it.

Interesting!!!! Thank you

superstore should have it but I havent been there for a while. not sure if you have a save on but they have skyr there. its good stuff but too much $ for poor little addy at the moment. I still think canned tuna is the best bang for buck when it comes to protein, but has a lot of heavy metals unfortunately.

superstore should have it but I havent been there for a while. not sure if you have a save on but they have skyr there. its good stuff but too much $ for poor little addy at the moment. I still think canned tuna is the best bang for buck when it comes to protein, but has a lot of heavy metals unfortunately.
I was lookin for a late nite snack with slow absorbed protien and higher amoint of calories incase i didnt get what i needed to top me off. And its healthy and iv never like yougert ,and iv never ever had cottage cheese ..... just reminds me of forskin crust bahahajajaja or some dam thing i dunno.And of coures i want the good probiotics in the yougurt but i also supplement with accdofplhils, def not the right spelling but close.

I was lookin for a late nite snack with slow absorbed protien and higher amoint of calories incase i didnt get what i needed to top me off. And its healthy and iv never like yougert ,and iv never ever had cottage cheese ..... just reminds me of forskin crust bahahajajaja or some dam thing i dunno.And of coures i want the good probiotics in the yougurt but i also supplement with accdofplhils, def not the right spelling but close.
dude wtf LOL I literally tried cottage cheese for the first time in my life last night. Damn! think you just ruined it for me now though hahaha:sick: honestly it was pretty good doent even taste like much

plain greek is the best in my opinion. I can usually find a couple of options with no sugar at save on or superstore. There's a really good one at Costco, too.

sounds like you clean your foreskin about as much as your nails.. lol.

dude wtf LOL I literally tried cottage cheese for the first time in my life last night. Damn! think you just ruined it for me now though hahaha:sick: honestly it was pretty good doent even taste like much
Well next time you think about that your gonna think about bulls homeade yogurt...or spermgurt and his cottage dick cheese bahajajajaja ....fak im bad

They have it at superstore.

Bud, you're looking for a high protein high cal snack? i'll tell yah what I do.
1 serving skyr yogurt
1 serving cottage cheese-no name fat free
1 scoop of combat cookies and cream protein powder.
Some rolled oats
2 tablespoons of natural PB
A serving of brown rice crispies (1g of sugar!!)

Roughly 700 calories. That'll give you roughly 60grams of protein with only approximately 10grams of sugar if that. Really depends on the protein powder and rolled oats you use.