What is normal?

Taureau

Administrator
I have been taking aas for the last 20 some odd years. I am rarely off. Mostly just cruising. My cruising is many guys cycle dosage. I am now on 600mg of test sust and injectable winstrol and a few others. Today I got to wondering what does normal feel like. So what does it feel like compared to being on?

I have been taking aas for the last 20 some odd years. I am rarely off. Mostly just cruising. My cruising is many guys cycle dosage. I am now on 600mg of test sust and injectable winstrol and a few others. Today I got to wondering what does normal feel like. So what does it feel like compared to being on?
Where does 600mg put you at on a blood test ?
Anything under 500 i still felt like a bag of dicks

Normal fucking sucks. First time being completely off for me in around 4-5 years. No motivation, no sex drive. I dont wanna be normal anymore

A deflated helium balloon is what normal feels like for me :( I don't like being normal so never again shall I be. I commend you for your AAS dedication bull sir!

Regards
SonOfOdin

If you mean normal by taking a trt dose, but a real one like 125 mg of test a week. Normal feels just fine.
There are upsides and downsides.
If you have been running 600 mg a week for years, then you feel normal. When you reduce you'll feel lower than normal for a bit. But eventually you feel just fine. You get sore more easily and stamina is reduced (I noticed this as I get closer to 50) compared to being on gear. Part of the reason why I went back on cycle was because of how busy work is and it was killing me, now I'm completely fine.

I find on trt my heart pounds softer, lol (even if blood pressure is the same)

I just take the normal TRT dose to put me in the mid to high range of normal and I like to add a little Primo in too. I have dabbled with others in low doses but if normal is a normal TRT dose, I feel great. After being low for so long, I feel invigorated, horny, have more energy, just from TRT. I now wake with morning wood and have to wait ages for my erection to go away and prior I didn't have any. I can't imagine running high doses year round but some people need it due to different physiology. What takes me to a good place, is different for @Harley00 and you.
I would love to run deca year round and I know some people do run low dose - as it helps with pain as I age but for the love of F - it kills my libido and I wish I could come up with a formula of compounds, that are safe, that would rely me to even take 100 mg a week.

I just take the normal TRT dose to put me in the mid to high range of normal and I like to add a little Primo in too. I have dabbled with others in low doses but if normal is a normal TRT dose, I feel great. After being low for so long, I feel invigorated, horny, have more energy, just from TRT. I now wake with morning wood and have to wait ages for my erection to go away and prior I didn't have any. I can't imagine running high doses year round but some people need it due to different physiology. What takes me to a good place, is different for @Harley00 and you.
I would love to run deca year round and I know some people do run low dose - as it helps with pain as I age but for the love of F - it kills my libido and I wish I could come up with a formula of compounds, that are safe, that would rely me to even take 100 mg a week.

Buddy of mine looked like a Neanderthal. Short bald and fucking built. He would take a gram of deca a week and was so horny. He would fuck anything with a pulse. Well actually I think for him the pulse was not necessary lol

Off all AAS now

I could be crazy but I don’t feel a HUGE difference, only thing I noticed is my strength took a huge decline, mood is okay, weight is dropping, I get irritated a bit easier but it’s nothing drastic

I actually wouldn’t mind being like this the rest of my life, chances are I’ll never use AAS again.

I just dropped my test from 800 to 400 per week. Will wait a couple weeks and then switch from ugl to my prescription at 100-150mg per week. Stay there until September or so . Did same last year and felt fine at normal levels. Hope this time be same.

Buddy of mine looked like a Neanderthal. Short bald and fucking built. He would take a gram of deca a week and was so horny. He would fuck anything with a pulse. Well actually I think for him the pulse was not necessary lol
LMAO - I wish my body liked deca. NPP/Deca just chases the morning wood and either subconsciously or actually - it reduces my drive. Don't think it is a good compound to be on long term anyway especially in high doses so I suppose this is good. Just have to take ED drugs which sucks as sometimes, when your lucky and the misses is the mood, you don't want to wait.

Normal would be nice, for a week or two. Having a libido this high gets to be a bit much sometimes considering my social limitations.

But I just can't stay away from Tren, it's the golden nectar of the gods. After a 200 test/wk cruise once Tren gets back in me its euphoric. Throw in a little Mast and its go time.

600 test/wk is one hell of a cruise :cool: that's more test than I take when i'm on.

LMAO - I wish my body liked deca. NPP/Deca just chases the morning wood and either subconsciously or actually - it reduces my drive. Don't think it is a good compound to be on long term anyway especially in high doses so I suppose this is good. Just have to take ED drugs which sucks as sometimes, when your lucky and the misses is the mood, you don't want to wait.

I see a vial of deca and my libido dies.

Is sust your preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 175t 100d weekly as my off cycle cruise is as normal as I will get. Been a while since I was completely dry, think I was like 12. generally run 600ish test 500 deca or eq every 8 days staggering the dosage up or down of either to keep the system guessing occasionally throwing in an oral for a short period again for the shock response. not fond of orals though, so back to the question, not sure what normal is either