What are your go to news media sources?

superbeast

Trusted Member
It is very clear these days that we should not trust any single source for information. I tend to look at many different sources, even ones that i already know i dont believe anything they portray as facts, then make my own conclusions on what i feel is truthful.
That said, my favourite most viewed sources are as follows.

RT News- yes, RT is Russian state sponsored but, nobody will ever convince me that Rick Sanchez, Larry King, Jesse Ventura, etc are Russian agents. Just guys that are tired of being restricted by american corporate media. They each have their own shows and usually informative.

Rebel News- They like to ask challenging questions. And, If the Canadian state controlled media hates them there is a reason. Trudeau is actually investigating Ezra right now for publishing a book critical of him and his government. Look it up. Its fucked.

True North Media.

For opinion based news, i like Tucker Carlson. Fox is 100% biased, but i find Tucker to be different than clowns like Shaun Hannity. Tucker been calling bullshit on voth sides and will likely be fired soon for doing so. Also like his off television speeches and debates. Smart guy.

For news update with comedy,
Nick Di Palao Show. Hilarious.

The Jimmy Dore Show

And for crazy ass entertainment full of conspiracy theories and chaos, the Alex Jones radio show is always fun. Usually turn it on during long drives. Mostly cause it drives the wife and kid nuts. Haha

Since there have been a few politically based conversations here lately, i am curious where people look for trusted information.

Breitbart first.CBC for sad news.CNN for laughs.Borderland Beat for cartel news.
I like watching old Andrew Brietbart lectures. Agree with lots he had to say. Not everything though. Him and Ben Shapiro. They impress me until they cover for Israel.
Didnt Andrew have a sudden heart failure on the morning he was suppose to release some information that was very damaging to Obama administration? Dropped dead on sidewalk or something? Now i have to look it up. Lol

Anything is possible with the deep state.When Jerry Parks got six bullets in his head at a stop light in Little Rock all the fed agencies were at his house within the hour.He was the private investigator hired by Hillary Clinton checking out Billie.

I read all news sources from a lot of different countries. I use my "independent critical thinking" as my English teacher in high school would say to decide which BS is actually factual and closest to the truth as can be.

financial post, cbc, alberta.com, nyt, washington post, caspian report, simon whistlers yt channels.

Rebel News- They like to ask challenging questions. And, If the Canadian state controlled media hates them there is a reason. Trudeau is actually investigating Ezra right now for publishing a book critical of him and his government. Look it up. Its fucked.
1. trudeau doesnt have the authority to investigate anyone who doesnt work for him.
2. ezra isnt being investigated
3. he got reprimanded for failing to register as a third party advertiser .
you think the rebel is an unbias news source when they actively pay money to campaign in elections and make up fake news storys like this?

financial post, cbc, alberta.com, nyt, washington post, caspian report, simon whistlers yt channels.

1. trudeau doesnt have the authority to investigate anyone who doesnt work for him.
you think the rebel is an unbias news source when they actively pay money to campaign in elections and make up fake news storys like this?

rebel is very biased. I just like seeing someone ask unscripted questions to our government.
elections canada is investigating him over his book. I do believe this is by request of Justin.
Trudeau absolutely crosses the line and injects himself in legal matters. Just ask Jodi Wilson Raybault.

Reactions: Cog

Last October Trudeau tried to block Rebel reporters from covering the leaders debates.The Rebel sought an injunction to stop Trudeau's censorship.The Rebel won.The judge ordered Trudeau to pay a portion of the court costs.Trudeau is refusing to pay.This should tell you everything about his impartiality.

Washington post and New York Times, damn might as well get it off Facebook. I can give you evidence that they have falsified news, in this particular incidence with climate change. And the lies are so bad, they should feel ashamed for doing such a poor job.

@Sorbate
lol, maybe you could but you didnt.
both papers have made historical revelations that have altered history. i could tell you about them.

I should have added in my original post that i wasnt going to question peoples choice of media. I could criticize all them including my choices.
i just wanted to see whats popular.

@Cog the rebel pays for campaign ads. therefore they are not a news source. Trudeau's impartiallity about what?
The Rebel pays for campaign ads and the CBC is funded by the gov and is overwhelmingly liberal .Trudeau is not impartial about any source reporting the news,which the Rebel does .