What are some great old classic bodybuilding books?

Your probably right, I didn't fact check it but it was way back when. Arnold was 1st, Sergio was 2nd and Serge Nubret was 3rd
I just remembered right away because the 1980 O was the one where Arnold only entered a day before and won. It was a farce of epic proportions, Arnold had no legs Should have finished out of the top six from what I remember. I've probably only got it half right cause I'm about as old as you but - Dickerson got screwed cause he was gay, Zane smashed his trophy backstage, Mentzer and Arnold almost scrapped at the athletes meeting and afterwards Mentzer said fuck this shit and retired, there were many other stories too.
As a young man it was one of the first eye opening experiences about politics in the world

Do any of you guys know what frank zane was doing to get the width on his chest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the underground anabolic reference guide and Dorian Yates book. Then tons of magazines and vhs tapes .. had Dorian Yates and lee Haneys tapes oh and joe weirdest bodybuilder system box set of 10 vhs tapes .. that was gold back then. I recently found them and gave them to a friend of mine who collect old body building stuff

Either you have wide pecs or not.
It like short calves, or biceps, no way to lengthen them.
Agreed, I almost replied to aj "selecting good parents". There are limits to some of the things we can't have much hope to change to our satisfaction, those are two prominent ones you said.

Well I figured I would bump this thread since Im plowing through books on nightshift. Working on yates newer book. " from the shadow"
Then Im moving onto Mike Mentzer " high intensity training "

Doesnt have to be bodybuilding related. I like investing books too. But maybe in the wrong section .

I have alot of books on pdf for free but still prefer a book made from a tree. A screen is just not the same
Mentzer‘s books are are good reads. The guy was freaky intelligent.

Actually saw him speak and was super friendly and really laid back but intense.

I just remembered right away because the 1980 O was the one where Arnold only entered a day before and won. It was a farce of epic proportions, Arnold had no legs Should have finished out of the top six from what I remember. I've probably only got it half right cause I'm about as old as you but - Dickerson got screwed cause he was gay, Zane smashed his trophy backstage, Mentzer and Arnold almost scrapped at the athletes meeting and afterwards Mentzer said fuck this shit and retired, there were many other stories too.
As a young man it was one of the first eye opening experiences about politics in the world
Biggest load of shit ever. Mentzer was by far the best on that stage.