What App Does everyone use To manage their meals, calories macro nutrients etc.

I trained my wife to cook based on my goals. So if im cutting then all i get is shitty cutting food. She makes my 2 lunches for work and cooks my dinner. I do breakfast and pre and post workout meals. If i say im low carbing then believe me, theres no fucking carbs in this house

Anyone use layne Norton’s new app “carbon”

it has a built in “coaching“ function, essentially does what a coach does in terms of adjusting your macros week to week from your progress (weight/bf changes) depending on your goals

costs a bit over $10 a month

Anyone use layne Norton’s new app “carbon”

it has a built in “coaching“ function, essentially does what a coach does in terms of adjusting your macros week to week from your progress (weight/bf changes) depending on your goals

costs a bit over $10 a month
I am using it right now. It works well and the data base for the food is decent but I still have found a bunch of stuff that I had to put in manually that they didn’t have.

I am using it right now. It works well and the data base for the food is decent but I still have found a bunch of stuff that I had to put in manually that they didn’t have.
I talked to layne briefly about that
He said you can use another dairy tracker app like my fitness pal and just track your weight in the carbon app and say whether you complied or not and it’ll work the same

Lol... I just use the Samsung one, that came on my phone.. same one that counts my steps... it seems ok