What’s your favourite beer?

Geo

Trusted Member
I realize this is a bodybuilding type forum, but I love beer. And will always drink it. It’s a passion really. I am a beer snob, no doubt. If you do drink beer often or occasionally, what’s your favourite? Craft, international, domestic? IPA? DIPA? Stout? Porter? Pilsner?

Haven't had a beer in 3 yesrs but i use to buy big rock grasshopper. The mill street beer bull mentioned was very good as well

Reactions: Geo
I drink DIPA. Almost exclusively. The taste of over the top hops grew on me. Definitely a craft beer lover. However I do like a Stella every now and then. Also most Sam Adams beers, HolstenMaibock as well.

IPAs, DIPAs, and my favourite New England IPAs (lots of juicy flavour without the bitterness). And the occasional sour.

Favourite breweries
Collective Arts out of Hamilton for good NEIPAs and IPAs and sours
Sons of Kent in Chatham - beer in the brewery is much better than they are selling in the LCBO
Nickelbrook - session IPA is delish
Flying Monkey makes some great IPAs
Cowbell Brewery - love their boxing Bruin IPA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy an IPA and on occasion any english bitter beer
I also enjoy mill street organic
Mill Street Organic is great, good calorie option as well if you are counting em.

faves:

Bodingtons Cream Ale
Newcastle Brown Ale
Traditional (Big Rock)
Whitespace (Millstreet)
Saparo
Stella

Mill Street Organic is great, good calorie option as well if you are counting em.

faves:

Bodingtons Cream Ale
Newcastle Brown Ale
Traditional (Big Rock)
Whitespace (Millstreet)
Saparo
Stella
Very nice!

IPAs, DIPAs, and my favourite New England IPAs (lots of juicy flavour without the bitterness). And the occasional sour.

Favourite breweries
Collective Arts out of Hamilton for good NEIPAs and IPAs and sours
Sons of Kent in Chatham - beer in the brewery is much better than they are selling in the LCBO
Nickelbrook - session IPA is delish
Flying Monkey makes some great IPAs
Cowbell Brewery - love their boxing Bruin IPA

Since moving to Ontario from Alberta, I am amazed at the craft selection of Ontario brews. International beers have been a bit of a pain to get her in Toronto though.

Since moving to Ontario from Alberta, I am amazed at the craft selection of Ontario brews. International beers have been a bit of a pain to get her in Toronto though.
Craft beer here in Nova Scotia is big business.

Lucky lager

anyone who says lucky sucks only says that because they wanna fit in with the beer enthusiasts. If I put lucky beer in any fancy European can and gave it to a beer “enthusiast”, they would like it. Drives me crazy the hate that lucky gets when it really is a good beer.

Lucky lager

anyone who says lucky sucks only says that because they wanna fit in with the beer enthusiasts. If I put lucky beer in any fancy European can and gave it to a beer “enthusiast”, they would like it. Drives me crazy the hate that lucky gets when it really is a good beer.

Yes. Please put lucky lager in any Ontario craft beer can. It will taste like junk. [emoji23][emoji23]