What’s your favorite body part to train?

Frank.castle

If you want peace, Prepare for war
Trusted Member
I love training legs! Don’t know why but for some reason I get excited for leg day. Maybe it’s my background with football but I find it a lot of fun and really enjoy finding new ways to kill my legs

Can’t choose one specific body part. I’ll go with full body Oly’ days. I feel like I’m making the best use of my time.

I love rack pulls, probably works every muscle in my body. Something about dragging the first rep up my body but still manage to bang out 5 more reps that gives me that rush of emotion

Shoulders but I use to love back when I could do deadlifts and heavy bent rows - too many injuries but I can still train shoulders like I want to.

Somebody is bound to say it so I will. My penis. It responds well to the right stimulation.

Somebody is bound to say it so I will. My penis. It responds well to the right stimulation.
I figured Bull would be the one but you beat him sir!
I enjoy working that body part too but cardio isn’t my strong point at the moment

For me it’s changed over time.
Right now I’m actually enjoying legs, I used to hate leg day, but the more I get used to the stiffness the next day at work the more I enjoy it. Still havnt mastered squats yet, but it’s getting better.

Last year was shoulders.

When I first started it was back. I wanted a back like Dorian’s. Mind you I also thought I could get as big as him if I lifted long enough without steroids, lol.

Tris...only because of all muscles I get the best pump in them. I really like legs too because of the extreme exertion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk