Wexit

Sounds good sorbate
I don’t know why the fuck 1 vote doesn’t = 1 vote in federal elections
I guess that would be too easy and make too much sense
It kinda is, but they system in place now is very flawed. A lot more people live out west now, but they havnt really increased representation. Quebec and out east has the most seats for the fewest people per representive. I know why political parties changed this, to help them achieve power, but with the bloc that is back firing.
You really wouldn't want 1 vote per 1 person maybe, then gta would rule more than they do now maybe, lol. Id have to look up population in different areas to be sure.
Something like 6 million I think in the gta and something like 4 million in all of alberta? I know not exact numbers, but you get what I mean.

Reactions: Cog
my question is, where was he? Its not like he goes to work?

As per BBC:

"Mr Trudeau and his family, who are currently living at a cottage on the Rideau Hall estate while the prime minister's official residence is being renovated, were not at home at the time of the incident."

His home needs a fucking reno? And we pay for it? Fuck this guy, seriously, what the fucking fuck. Do your job!

Last edited:

As per BBC:

"Mr Trudeau and his family, who are currently living at a cottage on the Rideau Hall estate while the prime minister's official residence is being renovated, were not at home at the time of the incident."

His home needs a fucking reno? And we pay for it? Fuck this guy, seriously, what the fucking fuck. Do your job!

I thought his wife left him?

I thought his wife left him?
Who knows.Doubt they would give us full details.
Still say he was fucking around with McKenna.
Another Ottawa area renovation.
Again for that place.
Handed off to party affiliates no doubt
Only taxpayers money

Who knows.Doubt they would give us full details.
Still say he was fucking around with McKenna.
Another Ottawa area renovation.
Again for that place.
Handed off to party affiliates no doubt
Only taxpayers money

It hasn't been renovated in years. 1954 actually. It should be torn down.

Nothing on the cbc about the soldier crashing the gates but I can esily find it on Breitbart.

Ok,so which residence has been repeatedly renovated?

Maybe Rideau Hall?
24 Sussex had a pool installed in 75 and a veranda or something around then, but other than that the place has been a political football with no PM wanting to spend the money. The place is so bad it's loaded with asbestos.

Did not see it on the main page.
Is this not front page News?
What about Stornoway?
There have been many expensive renovations.

Did not see it on the main page.
Is this not front page News?
What about Stornoway?
There have been many expensive renovations.

It's on the main page, Cog.
Stornoway had a roof repair.