Wexit

A large gathering outside the US embassy yesterday. Apparently with the new Canada Mexico USA trade deal corruption is supposed to be investigated.
There was a package of evidence dropped off to the US embassy, and they are asking the USA for help to investigate Trudeau’s corruption

Theres alot of wexit facebook pages, sadly wexit on social media has turned into reporting all the news instead of the important reason it started.

Theres alot of wexit facebook pages, sadly wexit on social media has turned into reporting all the news instead of the important reason it started.

Ya the Facebook stuff is trash
From my understanding though some real politicians have stepped in. I heard rumours Harper is helping out with separation movements.
I bet if Alberta took a vote today we would be our own country

Its funny.
The dems in usa are trying a scam to make D.C a state, against the constitution, to score some extra seats in the senate.
Listening to Linsey Grahm yesterday, he made it a point to say new states being voted in is a real possibility in the future, but it won't be DC.
Why wouldnt the US take Alberta? They occupy anywhere there is oil and gas.

Its funny.
The dems in usa are trying a scam to make D.C a state, against the constitution, to score some extra seats in the senate.
Listening to Linsey Grahm yesterday, he made it a point to say new states being voted in is a real possibility in the future, but it won't be DC.
Why wouldnt the US take Alberta? They occupy anywhere there is oil and gas.

We could make Alberta
Texas 2.0
Fuck ya!

I’m reality we would need something like that to happen. We would still be landlocked. Unless we can convince Saskatchewan and MB to join. Then we would have Hudson’s bay

it’s been too long that the prairie provinces have been plundered to make the old stock Canadians rich
We are modern day peasants out here.

Reactions: Cog
As an x Albertan I can totally understand why you guys are thinking that way. You know funny thing is everyone in the areas other then Ottawa, the GTA and Kingston for some reason agree that there needs to be fair representation. They feel like they are not being heard either. Everywhere except the places I listed voted Conservative last election.

See Trudeau promised Election reform on his first platform, but never went thru with it. I understand why as well, but in the end it would be equal for all political parties. Things might change a bit and the politicians might have to answer to the average person more.

Well let me know before you guys go, I'll move back, I don't want to be what will be left, we will be taxed to deal to fund everything.

Reactions: 3ml
As an x Albertan I can totally understand why you guys are thinking that way. You know funny thing is everyone in the areas other then Ottawa, the GTA and Kingston for some reason agree that there needs to be fair representation. They feel like they are not being heard either. Everywhere except the places I listed voted Conservative last election.

See Trudeau promised Election reform on his first platform, but never went thru with it. I understand why as well, but in the end it would be equal for all political parties. Things might change a bit and the politicians might have to answer to the average person more.

Well let me know before you guys go, I'll move back, I don't want to be what will be left, we will be taxed to deal to fund everything.

Sounds good sorbate
I don’t know why the fuck 1 vote doesn’t = 1 vote in federal elections
I guess that would be too easy and make too much sense

here is some footage
It’s a long video but with 42 seconds remaining th fuck trudeau chant is awesome

I do not want Alberta to seperate, it would destroy the Canada I grew up to love, BUT (and a BIG BUT), whats been happening just can't continue.. something major has to happen...

Has any other prime minister in history of Canada had so much push back and hate??!?!?!

I'm can't even begin to get my head wrapped around how he hasn't been drug out of office and thrown in a jail cell for treason..

I'd give anything to see ALL his books, foundations, accounts, associations etc be completely exposed.. I bet even the biggest trudeua hater would be shocked how deeply twisted he is and how self serving he's lived.

Spoiled trust fund brat that doesnt give a fuck.He seeks adulation on the world stage.

Too bad that military guy that was armed and tried to get at Trudeau the other day didnt get him...

Reactions: PGM