• No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I pee the bed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stupididiot

2 inches
Trusted Member
Do any of you guys still have the odd wet dream?? I have been having them lately now that momma discovered religion and is convinced if she stays chaste for at least 6 months she will be a born again virgin. Now having sex with woman she says does not count. And working the sex chat line does not count. Having sex with @Scrawny does not count. Having sex with random strangers does not count. It would seem that only not having sex with me counts. So poor Stu has been cut off and now is having nocturnal emissions. For those that do not know a Wet dreams are when a person orgasms involuntarily while they are sleeping because of a dream, which may or may not be erotic. They are called wet dreams because when a male has this type of dream, he may awaken with wet clothing or bedding. Just last night I had another one. Momma sniffed the sheet and even gave it a lick. She is convinced I peed the bed. I am sure its a wet dream.

1561556840406.png

sweet mother of F where do you come up with this stuff. It’s like a bad accident and not wanting to look but have to - except reading and can’t stop