Westjet and air Canada

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
I dont even really know what to say.. westjet changed my flight to have a layover in calgary, now they are telling me I cant use my companion voucher cause i have a layover in calgary.. they changed it ffs. Any changes I make gotta pay huge difference in flights since mine were booked early. Cant get a refund cause that would not refund my voucher... basically im fucked anyway...I tried my best to be calm and level headed and they will not work with me at all... got hung up on 3 times with no call backs and huge wait times....I had to light up their Facebook page to get a call back...lol... to top it all off i know air Canada is just as bad if not worse.. fuck the airlines and fuck you carole baskin

As someone who's had 400+ flights in the last 10 years......FUCK AIRLINES

I haven't flown since March 13th but Air Canada was horrible to work with when I was trying to get home from a cancelled event and there was literally nobody else flying as this was the couple days when the shit really hit the fan! I'm still waiting on resolution for three other flights for my family that we weren't able to cancel.....fuck them all.

heres another "fuck airlines". that sounds awful what theyre doing to you, I would be livid. They do this because the airlines have a giant monopoly and can essentially fuck people over because who else will you go to? hope you get this sorted out..

I think this is where the government needs to let them struggle and ultimately fail. Maybe then we can see fair competition and maybe better service.
Other companies have tried to get into the Canadian market but these fucks bought our politicians to keep them out.
with our frigging money i would guess.