West Coast Iron: Canadian Mecca

msclmama

Trusted Member
West Coast Iron

Who hasn’t heard of this awesome gym? Ron Partlow and a few of his business associates saved this awesome gym from closing. They have updated it immensely (check out their IG). You can find pretty much every leg machine possible. The set up and flow is perfect.

It’s located in PoCo. If you haven’t been GO CHECK IT OUT!!

I used to train there many moons ago back when it was Powerhouse. If I recall correctly Carlos was the previous owner.

msclmama

Trusted Member
Sad when they were about to close the doors. Thankfully some giants came to the rescue. I love this gym! Mind you, it’s a little too “social media comes to real life” lol. So it’s nice to visit. I dropped my regular gym here in Victoria because of the same reasons; too much drama types going, the “look at me” selfie whores (male and female). So I opted for a rec centre. So me and the non judgemental Granny’s be lifting weights now. Lol!

But this gym is pretty awesome and if you are passing through it’s a great place to lift!

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
Sad when they were about to close the doors. Thankfully some giants came to the rescue. I love this gym! Mind you, it’s a little too “social media comes to real life” lol. So it’s nice to visit. I dropped my regular gym here in Victoria because of the same reasons; too much drama types going, the “look at me” selfie whores (male and female). So I opted for a rec centre. So me and the non judgemental Granny’s be lifting weights now. Lol!

But this gym is pretty awesome and if you are passing through it’s a great place to lift!
Haha! I see certain guys at the gym and I’m like, I just know you’ve posted a pic at a squat rack with the caption “hanging out at the bar on a Friday night”

Big-SIV

Trusted Member
West Coast Iron

Who hasn’t heard of this awesome gym? Ron Partlow and a few of his business associates saved this awesome gym from closing. They have updated it immensely (check out their IG). You can find pretty much every leg machine possible. The set up and flow is perfect.

It’s located in PoCo. If you haven’t been GO CHECK IT OUT!!
I've heard of this gym! i am in the lower mainland and been meaning to check this gym out ! thanks for the reminder !

Zuespas

Trusted Member
I’ve been there a few times it’s a great gym. I think Monster here in Montreal is another one or at least self proclaimed Mecca.

Big-SIV

Trusted Member
I've been checking out West Coast Iron in Poco. Great gym. If anyone else trains here and wants to meet for a lift hit me in a PM westcoast iron.JPG

msclmama

Trusted Member
I’ll be there Saturday to do the Tom Platz clinic 6-10pm! Can’t wait!