Welcome to BuyNeedles

Why does it say no paypal, visa..etc.. but when i go to checkout it says paypal?
Hello @ cheapshot we don’t accept PayPal directly however we are able to send an invoice through PayPal through which you are able to either use your PayPal account or your credit card, without any PayPal account, to pay the invoice.

Once our new payment method has been approved by the processor and the bank, we will be launching our new site to facilitate all the payment procedures.

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Hello @ cheapshot we don’t accept PayPal directly however we are able to send an invoice through PayPal through which you are able to either use your PayPal account or your credit card, without any PayPal account, to pay the invoice.

Once our new payment method has been approved by the processor and the bank, we will be launching our new site to facilitate all the payment procedures.
Thank you, Paypal invoice ended up in my spam for whatever reason. Just a heads up for others

With al the onine fishing, scams and email fraud the SPAM filters on most servers are extremely sensitive and you should always check your junk mail folders for emails from us such as; your order confirmations, invoice showing payment was processed and shipment email which shows your tracking for your order.

If any of you guys have any time sensitive matters DM is direct and we respond promptly.

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
With al the onine fishing, scams and email fraud the SPAM filters on most servers are extremely sensitive and you should always check your junk mail folders for emails from us such as; your order confirmations, invoice showing payment was processed and shipment email which shows your tracking for your order.

If any of you guys have any time sensitive matters DM is direct and we respond promptly.
Yes, i just wasn't expecting it to go there, since I have ordered from you lots in the past, and the orginal conformation went to my inbox.

If you would like to DM us now we can trouble shoot the issue with you.

Are you just clicking on add to cart from the pic or are you going to the product page and it is not allowing you. Which product are you attempting?

We have now switched to our new and improved website and payment processing through credit cards.

Please check it out and let us know if there are any parts of it that give you issues or that need improvements.

You are now able to pay directly with your credit card once you make your order.

Your regular CB discount code should work, if you have any issues with it you can contact us through messenger right on the site.

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Im confused. Tried to place an order today but cant access my account as its states no such account which I know is bs.What I did notice is abh medical is called erez medicale?

Im confused. Tried to place an order today but cant access my account as its states no such account which I know is bs.What I did notice is abh medical is called erez medicale?
I apologize @Grindtight I thought I had put that in the post we have migrated to a different platform and we were not able to migrate the customers accounts. I would ask you to create a completely new account. I hope that will not be a big inconvenience. In the long run it is a better platform which makes your experience on the site easier with less technical glitches. I look back now and see it was in the newsletter.

I would like to sk you guys what you think of the new site. Your in put is highly appreciated.