Welcome to BuyNeedles

Prices look much better than my regular old source.
Just created an account.
Ordering soon.
Thank you @RedBastard we have always aimed to get you everything you need at a very low price to attain your goals.

Just ordered this morning site working well e transfer done and accepted. I’ll keep up to date on shipping speed. Thanks for the discount code for members @Bn Store & Tudca
@Frank.castle your order has been processed and shipped waiting for canada post to pick up as we speak. depending on where your shipping is you should receive it promptly.

I placed an order yesterday (no discount though). I should receive my order tomorrow.

I placed an order yesterday (no discount though). I should receive my order tomorrow.
@ easy57 why did you not get the discount? The people that have used the discount code which is CB have received their discount. Email us and we will do something for next order.

@ easy57 why did you not get the discount? The people that have used the discount code which is CB have received their discount. Email us and we will do something for next order.
No problem. I didn't know the discount code. Then again didn't ask for it. I was going to order anyway.

I will take you up on it next time though! ;)

Just received my order today.

Another great transaction and product from our sponsor.

Thanks guys!