Welcome to BuyNeedles

Prices look much better than my regular old source.
Just created an account.
Ordering soon.
Thank you @RedBastard we have always aimed to get you everything you need at a very low price to attain your goals.

Just ordered this morning site working well e transfer done and accepted. I’ll keep up to date on shipping speed. Thanks for the discount code for members @Bn Store & Tudca
@Frank.castle your order has been processed and shipped waiting for canada post to pick up as we speak. depending on where your shipping is you should receive it promptly.

I placed an order yesterday (no discount though). I should receive my order tomorrow.

I placed an order yesterday (no discount though). I should receive my order tomorrow.
@ easy57 why did you not get the discount? The people that have used the discount code which is CB have received their discount. Email us and we will do something for next order.

@ easy57 why did you not get the discount? The people that have used the discount code which is CB have received their discount. Email us and we will do something for next order.
No problem. I didn't know the discount code. Then again didn't ask for it. I was going to order anyway.

I will take you up on it next time though! ;)

Just received my order today.

Another great transaction and product from our sponsor.

Thanks guys!

silentlemon1011

Trusted Member
Just checked out the site.
Nice collection and good prices.
Putting in an order the next day or two, the discount code is great as well.

coco1988

Trusted Member
Site is good. Just wish they would get some more stock of their slin pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Site is good. Just wish they would get some more stock of their slin pins.

Ive asked about this before, they normally only have 1 kind in stock at a time, so dont wait.

coco1988

Trusted Member
Ive asked about this before, they normally only have 1 kind in stock at a time, so dont wait.
Damn - I really hate the idea of going to the store to buy them. To many nosy people and I live in a small city where it seems like everyone knows everyone

Oldguyjiujitsu

OAF
Trusted Member
I just got another order 2 weeks ago. Great product and quick service from one of our sponsors.

Goldenrod

Trusted Member
Is the website down? I keep trying and it won’t connect but can to the tudca site.

silentlemon1011

Trusted Member
Is the website down? I keep trying and it won’t connect but can to the tudca site.
Just put in a big bulk order today for some pins that most pharmacies dont carry (25g 1/2 and 27 1/2 for Test E GSO sub Q)

Went through no problem and confirmed.

RedBastard

Trusted Member
Just went to checkout...
You don’t accept Visa?

RedBastard

Trusted Member
Banking issues...
But, I just reactivated my PayPal