Welcome, supitsbyron

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@supitsbyron" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Hello! Thank you everyone.
I am a 23 year old male from montreal canada.
Haven been lifting since i was 16, i am now more into powerlifting. I came here to have some information from experienced users on trt. I have been struggling with my testosterone levels since i did 2 steroid cycles 2 years ago. I will post my bloodwork on my next thread including my doctors protocol to “ restart “ my t production.

Hello! Thank you everyone.
I am a 23 year old male from montreal canada.
Haven been lifting since i was 16, i am now more into powerlifting. I came here to have some information from experienced users on trt. I have been struggling with my testosterone levels since i did 2 steroid cycles 2 years ago. I will post my bloodwork on my next thread including my doctors protocol to “ restart “ my t production.

you have come to the right place. we have a very friendly helpful community here with some very smart experienced people that will be happy to help you