Welcome, resilient1

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@resilient1" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks all, hoping to learn and contribute from my own experience.

To respond to some of the questions presented by Taureau. I'm in Ontario, not far from the capital, I'm in my 40's, I've lifted most of my life, other than when I was sidelined for extended periods due serious physical injury, and corrective surgeries. My training has always been a grounding factor, and in spite of setbacks and certain limitations I've continued to lift and am better for it. As for what brought me here, I'm always interested in learning from others, I'm interested in being able to remain active and strong, especially from others who have had certain injuries. In the past year I've been training at a power-lifting gym, and have learned more about lifting than in the previous 20 years of training at gyms.

Last edited:
Having been a member of this forum for about 6 months I would like to extend a sincere thank-you for everything and to everyone at CB that has enabled me to learn and grow. I have, and will continue to reciprocate, and look forward to continuing this journey with you. To all, without exception, I wish good health and happiness.

Having been a member of this forum for about 6 months I would like to extend a sincere thank-you for everything and to everyone at CB that has enabled me to learn and grow. I have, and will continue to reciprocate, and look forward to continuing this journey with you. To all, without exception, I wish good health and happiness.

I saw this under new post and thought oh great, now there are two of them!
Haha. Just kidding..