Welcome, pgmunn

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@pgmunn" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Reactions: PGM
Welcome "@pgmunn" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull
I am old now... 61... I use to be a member of northern muscle a while back. I am from Saint John NB Canada and have powerlifted for about 15 years. My best lifts r 615 dead, 575 full squat single ply, bench 430 single ply. I competed in the IPF for about 5 years, I was just average however lifting heavy was always fun for me. I did bodybuilding for 2 years ... Did well in local competitions but powerlifting was always my main interest. I think I can add a lot of experience to the forums by sharing some of my lifting and competiton xperience and also still learn some new stuff as well. It's good to be here

Last edited:
I am old now... 61... I use to be a member of northern muscle a while back. I am from Saint John NB Canada and have powerlifted for about 15 years. My best lifts r 615 dead, 575 full squat single ply, bench 430 single ply. I competed in the IPF for about 5 years, I was just average however lifting heavy was always fun for me. I did bodybuilding for 2 years ... Did well in local competitions but powerlifting was always my main interest. I think I can add a lot of experience to the forums by sharing some of my head xperience and also still learn some new stuff as well. It's good to be here

Awesome!
Sound like a great addition to Brawn

Thought I would attach a file of my first contest before going on stage

Attachments

• Maritime Bodybuilding modified-min-min.jpg
    Maritime Bodybuilding modified-min-min.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 8