Welcome, Littlemac

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Littlemac" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks!

I'm 41, turning 42 in a few weeks from the Ottawa area. Been working out on and off for the last 10-15 years but just recently got back into it. Dipped my toes in PEDs last year with SARMS, and after 2 months I decided to use the good stuff instead of using pills that say not for human consumption on the bottles.

First cycle was test only and was great. Currently finsihing my 2nd cycle which is test 500 eq 600 which has been amazing so far. Only issue I had was for some reason my body doesn't like the carrier oil Syn is using, Bad pip for 4-5 days following injections. I tried pinning glutes, delts, ventro glute, quads (never again). Had to switch labs after my first bottle since it was affecting my performance in the gym. I'm sure it's an awesome lab, just not for me.

Already planning my next cycle which will probably be Test/Deca or I might try Test with an oral.

I'll probably just stay on TRT doses from now on. Not planning on having any more kids and getting off was rough the last time even with proper PCT.

Thanks!

I'm 41, turning 42 in a few weeks from the Ottawa area. Been working out on and off for the last 10-15 years but just recently got back into it. Dipped my toes in PEDs last year with SARMS, and after 2 months I decided to use the good stuff instead of using pills that say not for human consumption on the bottles.

First cycle was test only and was great. Currently finsihing my 2nd cycle which is test 500 eq 600 which has been amazing so far. Only issue I had was for some reason my body doesn't like the carrier oil Syn is using, Bad pip for 4-5 days following injections. I tried pinning glutes, delts, ventro glute, quads (never again). Had to switch labs after my first bottle since it was affecting my performance in the gym. I'm sure it's an awesome lab, just not for me.

Already planning my next cycle which will probably be Test/Deca or I might try Test with an oral.

I'll probably just stay on TRT doses from now on. Not planning on having any more kids and getting off was rough the last time even with proper PCT.

What lab do you like now littlemac?