Welcome, Hussell

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Hussell" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Good day ladies and gents,

I'm from Alberta by way of Newfoundland and I'm 40, I've been using AAS for the last couple years mostly smaller cycles I train poweliting - strongman as opposed to bodybuilding but I want to add I have a ton of respect for anyone that goes in and leaves it all in the gym. I had an injury earlier in the year and I just stared lifting somewhat heavy again and getting back in the groove.

I know a few of the boys on here from another board and I just wanted to get a different perspective, I enjoy learning and sharing my limited AAS and training knowledge, I love to learn and I am always open to suggestions and criticisms if it helps me from making s stupid mistake.