Welcome, BooBoo3845

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@BooBoo3845" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thank you for the kind welcome!

I will introduce myself, I’m a 42 year old male who has been weight training solid for 18 years. I am not a bodybuilding competitor but I do have a job that requires a great deal of strength and stamina and this has always driven me to the physical training aspect of bodybuilding. My wife is a competitor in bikini so we live a “physique athlete” athlete lifestyle. I have used many PED’s over my lifespan of training and dabled in SARMs. I am fascinated by all that is out there in regards to enhancement of our physiques.

I fell by accident onto this forum researching Slin usage and immediately was drawn to the discussions on this forum. I feel like there is a huge wealth of knowledge here in all the individuals who post on this site. So, I am very much looking forward to learning and developing a more in depth knowledge of my passion.

Thank you all again for giving me this opportunity!

Very respectfully!

Thank you for the kind welcome!

I will introduce myself, I’m a 42 year old male who has been weight training solid for 18 years. I am not a bodybuilding competitor but I do have a job that requires a great deal of strength and stamina and this has always driven me to the physical training aspect of bodybuilding. My wife is a competitor in bikini so we live a “physique athlete” athlete lifestyle. I have used many PED’s over my lifespan of training and dabled in SARMs. I am fascinated by all that is out there in regards to enhancement of our physiques.

I fell by accident onto this forum researching Slin usage and immediately was drawn to the discussions on this forum. I feel like there is a huge wealth of knowledge here in all the individuals who post on this site. So, I am very much looking forward to learning and developing a more in depth knowledge of my passion.

Thank you all again for giving me this opportunity!

Very respectfully!

Great intro. Welcome to the board.