Welcome, AVEC

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@AVEC" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Heyya Newf. Yea has it ever.. you kno how it goes... this thing called no time...how hve ya been?

Good sir.

The older I get the more time escapes me so I know what you mean.

Where were you last active? Was it on AJ’s board? Pecs? Damn I can’t remember!

The last mod spot was on ole Pecs board..we go way back .. he still around anywhere? .. i dont get out much on boards anymore

The last mod spot was on ole Pecs board..we go way back .. he still around anywhere? .. i dont get out much on boards anymore

That’s right! I knew it was one of them. Geez pecs? I honestly have no idea. Haven’t seen him since that board!

There’s few places left where the true oldtimers hang!

Yea theres still a bunch of oldballs around but I cant remember any old passwords hahaha..