Website was down June 25/2020

Taureau

Administrator
sorry folks website was down for a bit. The hosting company had an issue with another site on their server that caused us to have an issue
its all resolved now and I have been told set up so it does not happen again

so I for one am happy we are back up and going strong :)

i saw that. thanks for the update! my morning routine of checkin in on you guys was halted for a bit.

Should the unthinkable even happen again, Is there some way/place to get notified of updates? When NL went down, I didnt even know CB existed until recently! I was hanging out at the "other" page all this time!

Always causes a slight bit of panic given the history of a few sites over the years, happy we are still here :)
Should the unthinkable even happen again, Is there some way/place to get notified of updates? When NL went down, I didnt even know CB existed until recently! I was hanging out at the "other" page all this time!
Absolutely! When NM went down I was in the dark for a short while but luckily someone messaged me and told me where to go. I couldn't imagine being lost for almost a year & a half @Nixter, glad you found your way. You have a great idea as its a very valid concern.

i saw that. thanks for the update! my morning routine of checkin in on you guys was halted for a bit.
great to hear. saw the fail message and assumed something was stealing all your resources.

you could hop little slice of heaven over to Sweden and certain... elements could go eff themselves šŸ˜†

Last edited:
i didn't find out about CB until this year when NL went down i had no idea. i will add the email just in case something like that were to happen again. I am glad you guys remembered me though.