Website was down June 25/2020

Taureau

Administrator
sorry folks website was down for a bit. The hosting company had an issue with another site on their server that caused us to have an issue
its all resolved now and I have been told set up so it does not happen again

so I for one am happy we are back up and going strong :)

rated_rko

Trusted Member
i saw that. thanks for the update! my morning routine of checkin in on you guys was halted for a bit.

Nixter

Trusted Member
Should the unthinkable even happen again, Is there some way/place to get notified of updates? When NL went down, I didnt even know CB existed until recently! I was hanging out at the "other" page all this time!

DeviousD

Trusted Member
Always causes a slight bit of panic given the history of a few sites over the years, happy we are still here :)
Should the unthinkable even happen again, Is there some way/place to get notified of updates? When NL went down, I didnt even know CB existed until recently! I was hanging out at the "other" page all this time!
Absolutely! When NM went down I was in the dark for a short while but luckily someone messaged me and told me where to go. I couldn't imagine being lost for almost a year & a half @Nixter, glad you found your way. You have a great idea as its a very valid concern.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
i saw that. thanks for the update! my morning routine of checkin in on you guys was halted for a bit.
great to hear. saw the fail message and assumed something was stealing all your resources.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
you could hop little slice of heaven over to Sweden and certain... elements could go eff themselves 😆

Last edited:

rated_rko

Trusted Member
i didn't find out about CB until this year when NL went down i had no idea. i will add the email just in case something like that were to happen again. I am glad you guys remembered me though.