We need a redhead thread

I'm bald but give me a bald girl and I'm good to go.
View attachment 1327

Really? Are you being serious? Actual question....

I know we all have different tastes, but I don't think I've ever come across someone in real life who like bald/shaved head women.

Senead O conour probably did a number on you in the 80's eh?

While I was typing that I just had a thought I figured I should verbalise..

When your in a marriage or relationship, the best sex happens when your willing to disclose your deepest turn ons AND when your spouse is wiling to cater to those turn ons.

I still have a couple I haven't told the wife, mostly because she doesn't like to try new things. The ones I have disclosed to her, she reacts with "really? you want me to do that.. I haven't done that.. ".. Then it tkes forver to convince her to try them

She tries to tell me she has NO turn ons aside from the standard sex stuff you'd do with someone you just meet. I know shes lying, but she's too embarassed to tell me them.

One example, I told the wife I enjoy when she talks dirty when we are doing it... Took forever for her to try it because she feels weird doing it. She doesnt enjoy it. I told her I am willing to do almost anything for her if it makes her feel better.

I used to date a black chick who like to go bald. She was sexier than sin!

But getting back to the thread.. who doesn't love a hot redhead? That pale skin, hair of fire... nice!

As for tattoos... I'm kinda over them these days. Everyone's got one. I certainly don't a chick hotter if she's inked.

Sexy isn't something you wear... it's an attitude.

Really? Are you being serious? Actual question....

I know we all have different tastes, but I don't think I've ever come across someone in real life who like bald/shaved head women.

Senead O conour probably did a number on you in the 80's eh?

I did like Sinead's look in 80's as well as Annie Lennox when she went through her super short hair phase as well. There were a lot of bald Punk girls back in the late 70's that were wild and just exuding sexuality. Not always for the right team though.
The kicker for me was an OT that I worked with in the early 2000's that simply exuded confidence and sexuality and was athletic as hell. She was simply awesome.

I did like Sinead's look in 80's as well as Annie Lennox when she went through her super short hair phase as well. There were a lot of bald Punk girls back in the late 70's that were wild and just exuding sexuality. Not always for the right team though.
The kicker for me was an OT that I worked with in the early 2000's that simply exuded confidence and sexuality and was athletic as hell. She was simply awesome.

Whatever floats your boat, but I just never had that turn on I guess. Occasioanlly I'll find a women with short hair sexxy, but its rare and they deffinitely arne't shaved or buzzed..