Walk-in blood tests

aeo

Trusted Member
So this is always something that bothers me. I wanted to get blood work done but I always have this issue when the receptionist asks me my reason for going to the walk in. What do you guys say? Just say Id like to get some tests done? Do you just tell the doctor you are using supplements and want some blood work?

I've done it before and it was awkward as hell because clearly they know you are using more then supplements.

How do you guys do it? Im in ontario BTW?

Thanks,
Ace

I've gone to the walk in for blood work.

Just be honest with the doctor. They cant so shit and have to fix you If you're broken. Just tell receptionist you want a hormone panel.

And dont pay out of pocket for bloodwork. Your taxes cover it plenty.

Read about an online site where you can pay 50 bucks for an online consultation with actual docs and just ask them for what ever requisition you want. I'll be testing this out early next week and if it goes as smoothly as it sounds I'll come back and share with you guys

Tell your doctor you want bloodwork done. I don't see why they refuse. Its no sweat off their back, they dont even do the blood test. If not find another doctor or pay for online

Tell your doctor you want bloodwork done. I don't see why they refuse. Its no sweat off their back, they dont even do the blood test. If not find another doctor or pay for online
Well.. I had issues with my family doctor, "its not routine bloodwork" fuck off cunt, draw my bloods!

Unlikely doctors will test your hormones unless you have valid reasons/symptoms i.e. signs of low T etc.