Vintage Gear "PV labs"

Taureau

Administrator
Now these folks took dishonest to a whole new level. They had excellent feedback on a certain Canadian Steroid forum. They where supported by and used by many vets in Canada. By vets I mean vets on the boards not veterinarians lol. Now the funny thing was many newbies that where trying their products had complaints about it. They where however shouted down by these same vets because for the vets omg this stuff worked wonders. It came out years latter that they brewed two batches. One high dosed or correct dosage amount to be sold to vets and a lower dosage line to be sold to newbies.
Now I would prefer no one name the forum where this happened for two reasons. First reason it is indeed possible the the owners of the forum where not aware of this happening. lol lol Secondly those owners are long gone and of course new ownership had nothing to do with this.

111images.jpgi4ndex.jpgi444ndex.jpgima434ges.jpginde33x.jpgindex.jpg

I've heard talk about this lab, and the two batch business plan when I was on another board. Def pieces of crap the lab owners were but on the other hand its pure evil genius too...lol

Yup, I got ripped off by this garbage....1st 'gear' I ever used...prop. I only started gaining size when I started using SSE gear therefore SSE was then 1st gear I used hahahahahahaha

the first cycle I ever did was PVL sustanon and dbol. I got nothing more out of the sust than practice doing injections. It all makes sense now!
That woulda been whack but that’s the same exact thing I said once at least it was practice doing good IM. For realzys my first stacked cycle is on its way , I have a general good feeling that I’m working with a decent lab w/good staff or customer service so far.Trying not to get excited at all though I don’t like that. I replied just cuz I love dbol and am starting pga (go) sustanon250 and there Dianabol and Syn Testosterone Undecanoate////////how was the dbol tho did you ever get a good batch of that cycle? What could a 235poumd guy with a lot of natural muscle and strength built up over the years but a stubborn fat issue mid section expect? I’m overly confident that if I put in the work I’ll whoop some ass

Here’s where I am right now. Not on a damn thing ...I know it’s hard to look at that’s why I put a sick back at the end .......not mine but someday I’d love having a back that pumped and vascular , I’ve been living in a delusional world just because I have quite large arms and I focus on that but I could post some pics of my belly....You’d see I got like 25-30 pounds of fat only on my belly mid section area from years of abuse and laziness... I may be being hard on myself but if that’s what needs to be done to get in shape then so be it I’m blessed with a decent body I modaswell capitalize and I need to gain my endurance back not just for me but for my uhm better half tooIts all or nothing! Good luck to everyone on reaching all of there goals
I'm no expert, but you should see some pretty decent gains on that cycle, as long as your training, sleep and protien are on point. If cutting some fat is your goal, you might want to read up on Winstrosol and Clen...