Vintage Gear "Boss Pharmaceuticals"

Is this the same group that does the AML now???
I remeber this was a great product back in the day!

Boss was one of my favs. Always had awesome xmas sales too. Used to stock up on his 30ml bottles. I still have a few test prep and test enan. Think I might even have some with the even older purplish blue label before they switched to that newer one.

Boss was one of my favs. Always had awesome xmas sales too. Used to stock up on his 30ml bottles. I still have a few test prep and test enan. Think I might even have some with the even older purplish blue label before they switched to that newer one.
Is he not still around but flying under a different name?

his stuff was great!

Is he not still around but flying under a different name?

his stuff was great!

That really depends on who you are referring to. The boss chemist was busted last year. So the guy that made it is in fact no longer around.

There are old partners around with new ventures however.

No pip!! Geez, you are more man than I am

That stuff was full of some pretty strong solvents that made it possible to make. I didn’t believe it was possible, but it was made. He was a good brewer. Not the best... but damn good!

No way I would have ever tried it because just looking at any t400 product gives me pip.

Feedback was generally what we see above in this thread. None to it has a good bite, but nothing that can’t be handled. I expect that was because mostly more experienced guys would have tried it. A noob with virgin muscle digs into that the first time..... fuck it’s gonna make em cry a little. Lol