Vibe Machines

Cog

Trusted Member
Ok,wifey saw one at Costco for the rip off price of 900.I looked around and found one at a clearance center,100 bucks.So I have been experimenting with it,pushups,lunges,neck bridges,low squat position,standing calf raise.It has several different modes.
Before anybody has a trenbolism,no It won’t replace heavy iron.But I find it interesting for the moment.As a wake up for your muscles that takes just a few minutes,it works.

never heard of it before so i looked it up on YT. like to watch the ladies jiggle. looks like a good idea for prehab, rehab, improving symmetry and strengthening the smaller motor control muscles. bet it could be great for back injuries maybe lower joint injuries. looks like these machines dont really vibrate but osculate up and down on a left/right teeter. is there any that actually move on all axis'? maybe run a wacker neuson upside down and call it a pro model.

Wacker is way to powerful lol.It has a couple of different modes.So far she feels it helps her sleep,no sleeping pills.She also uses it sitting on a chair while resting her feet on it,relaxes her hip muscles which get tense with standing for prolonged periods.I got sore in the back of my neck and upper traps second day after.Gave me an idea,maybe a light table top version.....Maybe the German(supposedly)model at Costco has more options.A model with infinitely controllable vibes might be good for the low back.Careful with the kidneys....

Tried a plank.Shakes the hell out of your lats.Can feel it today.

Arms overhead,vac,breathing and maintaining to the furthest possible,then reaching as high as possible.
10-15 seconds.
Upper abs,low lats and Serratus Posterior Inferior all getting a fairly intense workout.

Have you tried laying groin down on the machine and turning it on high?

It’s supposed to help a lot with the sore muscles and it actually supposed to form your skin tighter my gym has something similar.
1599398413719.png

TA is obviously getting worked as well.Definitely more challenging than a standard vac.

Tried it again tonight,seemed easier to be able to maintain a vac and breathe while stretching overhead.
Entire lower mid back felt slightly pumped.

I googled this and the first thing that came up was the vibe sex toys lol, then I saw the machine. The old golds gym in town had/has one and I always used it for 5 minutes as a pre pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled this and the first thing that came up was the vibe sex toys lol, then I saw the machine. The old golds gym in town had/has one and I always used it for 5 minutes as a pre pump

What movements did you do on it?

Lots of planks, both facing the machine and against it, lots of wall squats without the wall, and every possible I could stretch. It was over 5 years ago. I used to shadow box on it as well, helped a lot with balancing

Lots of planks, both facing the machine and against it, lots of wall squats without the wall, and every possible I could stretch. It was over 5 years ago. I used to shadow box on it as well, helped a lot with balancing

And what was your opinion on how they affected planks?Any unbalanced planks?