Vibe Machines

And what was your opinion on how they affected planks?Any unbalanced planks?

I found it made the burn come quicker and made the contractions really good, however couldn’t hold the planks for too long. I switched to elevated planks (feet up) and those were amazing, I found in the vibe machine I couldn’t find a good mind to muscle connection and my brain was vibrating most of the time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it made the burn come quicker and made the contractions really good, however couldn’t hold the planks for too long. I switched to elevated planks (feet up) and those were amazing, I found in the vibe machine I couldn’t find a good mind to muscle connection and my brain was vibrating most of the time lol

Was the intensity adjustable?

Yeah I think just low medium high and it had a waist belt thing too, supposedly can make you burn fat

Apparently those belts actually help break up stubborn fat .For a long time this was dismissed as nonsense.

I googled this and the first thing that came up was the vibe sex toys lol, then I saw the machine. The old golds gym in town had/has one and I always used it for 5 minutes as a pre pump

That’s what I thought at first especially where it says “vibe machine” as a title for the forum I was really confused.

I am going to do something weird.
I am going to put on my Training Mask and do the overhead stretch.
Haven't worn the mask in a year or so,time to wake up the breathing muscles again

I am going to do something weird.
I am going to put on my Training Mask and do the overhead stretch.
Haven't worn the mask in a year or so,time to wake up the breathing muscles again

Which training mask do you use? I had an amazon one for sometime and now they don’t sell it, I tried a couple of other ones but they were shit

The original.Trying to find it after the woman rearranged things.

Decided to forget about finding the old training mask.
I don't want to look like Antifa wearing it outside.
Should have the less noticeable Bas Rutten O2 trainer by tomorrow night

Tried it mid range with the Bas Rutten O2.
Think I have to go to a very small orifice
First thing I noticed going to the overhead stretch was that my upper abs were still sore

Ordered a Russian authored book on Vibe Training.
Apparently they have studied this intensely.
Hydraulic powered squat platform,?

Ordered a Russian authored book on Vibe Training.
Apparently they have studied this intensely.
Hydraulic powered squat platform,?

Hydraulic workout machines are amazing, I used a hack squat one a few years back in LA, wish more places would get into it, heard it’s pricey

The author claims benefits to the neuro muscular network.How was the pump ?

The author claims benefits to the neuro muscular network.How was the pump ?

It’s insanely good, the machines are fairly rigid too so there barely any wobble and it hits the target muscles pretty intensely, I had never in my life experienced a proper chest pump from regular or incline bench press, used the machine and my chest has never felt like that again... like Arnold said “I feel like cumming”

It’s insanely good, the machines are fairly rigid too so there barely any wobble and it hits the target muscles pretty intensely, I had never in my life experienced a proper chest pump from regular or incline bench press, used the machine and my chest has never felt like that again... like Arnold said “I feel like cumming”

How do they apply the vibrations?

How do they apply the vibrations?

There is no vibration, these are just hydraulic machines ... only thing vibrating will be you using muscles you didn’t know you had

There is no vibration, these are just hydraulic machines ... only thing vibrating will be you using muscles you didn’t know you had

If it's hydraulic there is a pump.28-30 vibes per second is the freq the Russian recommended.
Mikheev is his name.

If it's hydraulic there is a pump.28-30 vibes per second is the freq the Russian recommended.
Mikheev is his name.

Oh I see what you mean, honestly I don’t know then, I didn’t get into the technicalities

Mikheev is his name.

You could adjust the pressure on it and it would display the equal in pounds