Update on my low T

supitsbyron

Since I posted my last thread concerning my bloods I have been able to see my urologist.
He prescribed me 100mg test e/week and 1000ius hcg 2x/week. He didnt seem concernered with any aromatization issues. I am usually low low t and low E, he said getting my E up wouldn't hurt.

My Estradiol before starting trt was @ 37 pmol/L.

Should I consider talking to him about arimidex or aromasin?

Hi, assume your doctor is going to regularly monitor your hormones? If he/she is, then any estrogen issues will show up. If you start having estrogen symptoms, call the doctor but I don’t think you should have issues with that does.
I’m not very educated on HCG and it’s affect on estrogen.

Hi, assume your doctor is going to regularly monitor your hormones? If he/she is, then any estrogen issues will show up. If you start having estrogen symptoms, call the doctor but I don’t think you should have issues with that does.
Increased my E by ~10pg. Something to keep an eye on. That was only using 500iu/week.

My next bloodwork is scheduled in 2 months. As for now I feel fine, its only been 2 weeks on trt + hcg.
What symptoms should I watch out for? And do you think the test dosage is high enough?

50-100 a week was / is enough for me, for many 200 is the sweet spot but 100 works better for some.
Sensitive nipples, sore nipples is the main issue I get from time to time.
Some complain or ED with high estrogen and water retention. You will probably be fine and you have a doc so if you notice anything off, just call.
Is way too early to know if 100 mg is the right dosage for you. Give it a few months as your body gets used to this.
When I was diagnosed with low test, 100 mg a week made an incredible difference with sex drive, overall well being, muscle gain.
Good luck.

Since I posted my last thread concerning my bloods I have been able to see my urologist.
He prescribed me 100mg test e/week and 1000ius hcg 2x/week. He didnt seem concernered with any aromatization issues. I am usually low low t and low E, he said getting my E up wouldn't hurt.

My Estradiol before starting trt was @ 37 pmol/L.

Should I consider talking to him about arimidex or aromasin?

Please check the units of measurement, 37 pmol/L is very low (10 pg/ml). There is a mountain of evidence suggesting that levels outside the 20-30 pg/ml are associated with an elevated risk of harmful sides, particularly cardio vascular and bone health related.

Easy to find the mountain, there should be some good discussion and info right on this site (though what I'm thinking of may have been on a previous sight) but a simple google search using your own words would get you started as well "Estradiol before starting trt was @ 37 pmol/L."

Yep that google search works just fine I just tried it, the lifeextension links are a nice easy read. A more refined google search would be probably be worth your time too

ooops, forgot to say "bloodwork!" If those units are correct this treatment may well correct your estro 'deficiency' in which case you definitely won't need an AI and you may have hit the lottery by finding a physician who knows what he is doing in the TRT field

As per @gondar1 note about measurement

37 pmol low estrogen) would make me feel like total crap...I would be an anxiety mess (been there) and 37 pg/ml would make me an emotional wreck from high estrogen.

37 is a bad number for me with either measurement lol

100mg is s good place to start until you stabilize and get bloodwork to look at hemoglobin, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As per @gondar1 note about measurement

37 pmol low estrogen) would make me feel like total crap...I would be an anxiety mess (been there) and 37 pg/ml would make me an emotional wreck from high estrogen.

37 is a bad number for me with either measurement lol

100mg is s good place to start until you stabilize and get bloodwork to look at hemoglobin, etc

Interesting. I felt pretty great at 37pg! (though it is outside the recommended 20-30 and I was on blast)

Interesting. I felt pretty great at 37pg! (though it is outside the recommended 20-30 and I was on blast)

Lol above 30 pg/ml I don’t feel bad (unlike low E2) but I get emotional...I knew I had high oestrogen once when we were watching America’s got talent and tears started rolling down my eyes at one of the stories… I started laughing and went “time for an AI”

Lol above 30 pg/ml I don’t feel bad (unlike low E2) but I get emotional...I knew I had high oestrogen once when we were watching America’s got talent and tears started rolling down my eyes at one of the stories… I started laughing and went “time for an AI”

LOL.

ooops, forgot to say "bloodwork!" If those units are correct this treatment may well correct your estro 'deficiency' in which case you definitely won't need an AI and you may have hit the lottery by finding a physician who knows what he is doing in the TRT field
Hopefully!

Don’t feel bad I’ve had similar experiences. Just don’t watch Marley and me is E is high. 🤦‍♂️