Unbelievable

Test4life

Trusted Member
Hey crew, happy weekend. Recently I had a small house fire that happened. No one was hurt, thank god. Unfortunately the fire took out my entire stash. I’m Heartbroken, it honestly feels like loosing a loved one. I’ve spent a long time building up my stash. And to see it gone in the blink of an eye sucks. Never mind the damage to my home. Word of this got to Dracorex, A lab I have never used before. They offered to send me a few vials to ease the pain, and with money tight right now it’s amazing they stepped up. Im blown away with the generosity of this lab, especially as I’ve never been a costumer. I just wanted to share this positive experience with the board. Thanks.

Love to see these random acts of kindness! Kudos to Dracorex for helping out. Glad the fire was contained and nobody was hurt @Test4life

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your fire. Good on Dracorex for helping you out.
When my whole city was on fire a few years ago i grabbed practically nothing when evacuating due to not having much room, but i was sure to grab my stash of gear! Haha

Sorry about your fire .. Dracorex is a great lab with great ppl running things .

Sorry about your fire, but yes the people behind dracorex are great they have helped out and done alot for a few people, I'm lab/brand loyal for this very reason.
Very good guys behind this lab