Ultimate Newbie cycle log

Following this log intently. Will be very interesting to see bloods of LH and FSH after everything kicks in. One of the major reasons I've never run a test cycle is because I don't want to risk completely shutting down my balls. And I've ran torem plenty of times on its own and with a SARM without issues.

Following this log intently. Will be very interesting to see bloods of LH and FSH after everything kicks in. One of the major reasons I've never run a test cycle is because I don't want to risk completely shutting down my balls. And I've ran torem plenty of times on its own and with a SARM without issues.

Not long now for bloods
Mine are out the window, as I've upped my test and added a metric tonne of new compounds..

But my brother is still...

350Test only

30mg Fareston

Even dropped his AI because he didnt need.
His bloods will be the most clear indication

Still feeling good.

Weight is up 5 lbs from 1st day of cycle and belt size is down a bit.

Starting to suspect my estrogen is a little high, but still controllable with no mental side effects.

Despite losing a belt size, I look about the same in terms of definition, so I'm assuming that I'm holding some extra water... no big deal considering the compounds im running.

Size gains arent huge, but strength is nice.
Currently changed my cycle to.....

400 Test E
20mg Rad ED
10mg LGD ED
50mg Proviron ED
2iu HGH ED faster AM
30mg Fareston ED

Week 6 I will be making some changes.
I will add:
100mg Weekly NPP for joint health as I will be focusing on my 3 big lifts.
40MG Tbol ED, try to out some serious gains on my deads.

will drop
10mg LGD
I feel like I'm even now starting to get some diminishing returns and I dint want to run an insane qauntity of compounds.

Newbie cycle log is still in effect for my Brother who is running..

350mg Test E weekly.
30mg Fareston ED
6.25 mg Aromasin E3D (dropped the Aromasin)

Hes making excellent gains as a newbie

Up 7 lbs, strength is through the roof
He looks much leaner and is feeling MUCH better.
He crashed his estro from the Aromasin, but we pinned a bunch of Prop into him for a few days to try and bounce him back.
Shoulders are still a LITTLE dry... but hes feeling good now with solid energy.

Bloodwork for me
2 weeks out
Bloodwork for him
1 week out.

Suffice to say, the true test of our Fareston/Torem theory will be my brothers bloods... mine will be silly.

Me
I've put 20lbs on my squat
10 on my bench.
30 on my deadlifts.
Lots of small gains on my other workouts
Close grip weightes pullups went from
19 to 27 with 45 lb weight.. very happy with my lat gains.

My brother
I can't even keep track of this guys lift gains anymore.
It's crazy.
I wish I was a newbie and could put it on like this again.

Still feeling good.

Weight is up 5 lbs from 1st day of cycle and belt size is down a bit.

Starting to suspect my estrogen is a little high, but still controllable with no mental side effects.

Despite losing a belt size, I look about the same in terms of definition, so I'm assuming that I'm holding some extra water... no big deal considering the compounds im running.

Size gains arent huge, but strength is nice.
Currently changed my cycle to.....

400 Test E
20mg Rad ED
10mg LGD ED
50mg Proviron ED
2iu HGH ED faster AM
30mg Fareston ED

Week 6 I will be making some changes.
I will add:
100mg Weekly NPP for joint health as I will be focusing on my 3 big lifts.
40MG Tbol ED, try to out some serious gains on my deads.

will drop
10mg LGD
I feel like I'm even now starting to get some diminishing returns and I dint want to run an insane qauntity of compounds.

Newbie cycle log is still in effect for my Brother who is running..

350mg Test E weekly.
30mg Fareston ED
6.25 mg Aromasin E3D (dropped the Aromasin)

Hes making excellent gains as a newbie

Up 7 lbs, strength is through the roof
He looks much leaner and is feeling MUCH better.
He crashed his estro from the Aromasin, but we pinned a bunch of Prop into him for a few days to try and bounce him back.
Shoulders are still a LITTLE dry... but hes feeling good now with solid energy.

Bloodwork for me
2 weeks out
Bloodwork for him
1 week out.

Suffice to say, the true test of our Fareston/Torem theory will be my brothers bloods... mine will be silly.

Me
I've put 20lbs on my squat
10 on my bench.
30 on my deadlifts.
Lots of small gains on my other workouts
Close grip weightes pullups went from
19 to 27 with 45 lb weight.. very happy with my lat gains.

My brother
I can't even keep track of this guys lift gains anymore.
It's crazy.
I wish I was a newbie and could put it on like this again.
Nicely organized (y)

Hi - few questions:
1. Where are you getting Fareston? Asking as I looked over Dracroex, Syn, and INNO lists and didn’t see it. I did not check every UGL I have access to - just a few I know have good reps and or know someone, there are more so if an auGL isn’t there I meant no slight by it.
2. You are taking Fareston ED to prevent shutdown? I see the drug has less acute side effects but we also know considerably less about long term side effects compared to Nolva which is needed at 1/3 the dose.
3. I may be dreaming this but did you say Nolva is liver toxic - where did you read this and would you please attach the study or info.
4. I am the farthest thing from a guy who knows it all and I rely on three gents - one who use to compete and is like an encyclopedia of pharmacology with BB, two who compete at very high levels and none run a serm while on cycle unless gyno or a specific reason related to sides. I’m not questioning you - I don’t know you, I’m very interested in what your doing but based on the vast amount of injectable and oral test your taking I find it hard to fathom Fareston will stop shutdown. One way, at least unscientific in nature, are your nuts shrinking?

Glad you started this thread - we can all learn when someone has thinking outside the box.

Hi - few questions:
1. Where are you getting Fareston? Asking as I looked over Dracroex, Syn, and INNO lists and didn’t see it. I did not check every UGL I have access to - just a few I know have good reps and or know someone, there are more so if an auGL isn’t there I meant no slight by it.
2. You are taking Fareston ED to prevent shutdown? I see the drug has less acute side effects but we also know considerably less about long term side effects compared to Nolva which is needed at 1/3 the dose.
3. I may be dreaming this but did you say Nolva is liver toxic - where did you read this and would you please attach the study or info.
4. I am the farthest thing from a guy who knows it all and I rely on three gents - one who use to compete and is like an encyclopedia of pharmacology with BB, two who compete at very high levels and none run a serm while on cycle unless gyno or a specific reason related to sides. I’m not questioning you - I don’t know you, I’m very interested in what your doing but based on the vast amount of injectable and oral test your taking I find it hard to fathom Fareston will stop shutdown. One way, at least unscientific in nature, are your nuts shrinking?

Glad you started this thread - we can all learn when someone has thinking outside the box.

1. Genetec

2. Yes, I'm taking 30mg ED,
The reason I'm using Fareston is because I do not respond to Nolva and I honestly dont qant to feel like garbage my whole cycle.

3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548902/
Also, a guy on this very board has developed some issues (Check the SERM on cycke thread)
Certainly it is not an instant issue, these effects were only found during longer term use (2 years ish) but we are already stressing our our livers with AAS, so caution is always a good thing)

I believe that it would be dose related.
To say things very unscientifically .... if I was taking the amount of AAS to step on stage to compete... 30mg Fareston would be like pissing on a forest fire lol... the amount that I'm taking.... I'll be surprised if I can prevent HPTA shutdown. (Especially once I add the NPP and Tbol, let's just assume my shutdown will be 100% lol... however, if I can maintain 10%LH/FSH.. I will consider it a victory, as it is MUCH easier to restart from 10% than it is from 0%
My brother... maybe.
4B.
My nuts have shrank ever so slightly, almost unnoticeable, seman levels are still excellent, if not increased a small portion... my brother has reported no change in size, we will see in 2 more weeks.

I'm mostly experimenting PERSONALLY, with the zero AI and operating at higher estrogen levels.

The newbie portion is only applicable for my bro.
If a new user can prevent shutdown and recover faster... i believe that would be very beneficial for new guys to get an "easy" cycle under their belts and learn some good knowledge before moving up and forward into heavier and more complex cycles..

Kind of like having training wheels on

Currently either Mauve tops from TP or Godtropin.
Both treat me well and I've gotten blood pulled.
Decent IGF1 increases.
Thank you - I am eager to get IGF testing done as I pay an arm and leg for the scrip GH. LGC does not do it, naturopaths do not do it in this province, and there is no walk in clinic in ONt.
Where did you get your IGF tested? I never heard of that generic GH before.

Thank you - I am eager to get IGF testing done as I pay an arm and leg for the scrip GH. LGC does not do it, naturopaths do not do it in this province, and there is no walk in clinic in ONt.
Where did you get your IGF tested? I never heard of that generic GH before.

Asked my Nurse practitioner.

Honestly, I fnd they are MUCH more open to the crazy stuff I want tested.
Docs dig far too much and are too worried about their own asses.
I did have to pay for it.. I want to say around 70 bucks (which the source reimbursed me for kn my next order)

Forgot to mention
Hunger is through the absolute roof.
Which is typically a good thing, eating is so important on cycke.
But it's almost too much lol, I'm a machine.

My wife bought herself a 24 pack of mini donuts to last her the week.
I crushed the whole box in 5 hours, couldn't stop myself.
I typically eat very clean, but I am absolutly voracious.
I'll attribute this to the Genetec Proviron, this stuff is well known for the appetite gains.
Having appetite suppresion? pop some Proviron lol

Shitty week.
Been working non stop on several projects at once.
Just missed 3 consecutive days in the gym.

Sleep is near non existant lol

4th day, got so gassed after my 10th set that I had to shut it down (Back and Triceps)

Pushed some good numbers before I had to shut it down
(Close grip tricep bench at 205 for 15 reps)

Had a great deadlift day on Friday before I fucked off the gym.

Weight is down 2 lbs
Nutrition not on point at all.

Thank goodness for the gear, or else I would probably look shittier..
BUT because Im on cycle... I just look leaner, while not losing any muscle mass or strength.

Around 1 week until bloods.

Hey man. Did you or your buddy happen to get bloodwork yet?

Actually he got his today
Should have results within a day or two.
I'm feeling great and extending my cycle, so I'll be getting mid cycle vloods in a week or two.

We are hopeful, but skeptical as well.

What's the worst that can happened, LH and FSH are bottomed?

So it's just a normal cycle right?

Hopefully it works out

Sorry guys.

Long time since I updated.
Been through hell the last while lol.
Where do I start?

This cycle has been a fucking disaster.

About a month ago, I took a serious fall on site.
Broke my patella and fractured my elbow
Patella got caved in (have a nice deep divot in the knee)

At the same time, work cranked up hard 75 hours a week (in 5 days)
PLUS I'm building a house for my Mother (2500 sq feet, GORGEOUS view) on weekends and nights, by myself...(Side note, I've done pretty good. got the footing, foundation , plumbing, electrical, back filled, well, site work, Mechanical radiant heating.. all done on nights and spare time.).... did most of this by myself on site.

Not bad for a guy with a broken leg eh?

Anyone in construction knows exactly how long it would take someone to do that alone.... let alone while still working a job.

Sleep is zero
Nutrition is down the drain.
Training is zero on account of broken bones.

lol fuck me.

I still try to stay active here, but typing out a big log has been too much for me to bite into.

Down to the nitty gritty.

I stayed on cycle, because... I got blood work back.

Fareston didnt work
I am shut down and so is my brother.

LH .1
FSH .1

Those .1 could be a false result, it's more likely closer to zero.

I've lost 6 lbs from start of cycle, BUT I look much leaner and my delts especially look much better, I'm assuming the gear did its work and I maintained the vast majority of my muscle.

Cycle changed to....

500 Test
300 NPP
20mg Rad140 ED
4iu GH
Last 6 weeks added 40 mg Tbol split

Rad140 got cut when Tbol was added.

Despite all this nonsense and craziness, feeling great and positive right now.

I always feel great on cycle, so I'm attributing my positivity and happiness to the compounds lol.

Anyways, failed experiment!

I'll have to brew up a new and crazy one for my next run lol!

Thanks for the support everyone!