UGL LAB PAIN KILLERS 💊💊💊

Harley00

The Rebel
(General conversation do not pm me with any drug dealers lololol im just curious is all this is strictly for conversion )
so major tooth prob yesterday and today.dropping advil aleeves together which is a no no but usally works also Tylenol and nope still hurts ice pack bope still hurts .
So wify got me a prescription for t3 and it did jack shit i was under the impression t3 were awesome ..... so i got thinkin are there ugl out there for pain killing drugs ? For rainy day stocks
Iv never taken anything besides advils Tylenol and alleve so im not even sure what a guy could get on an underground market or if they even exisit. Do they? What separates aas from pain killers and why is one more risky then the other? I mean there both drugs and both can be bought at your drug store with a prescription?

Last edited:
Not to my knowledge and selling pain pills would be too risky for most legitimate ugls to consider

Sounds like you probably have a tooth infection and there is a source that sells antibiotics if you need them.
I have Keflex on hand in case I get cellulitis from a bad injection. Don’t want to listen to physician lecture me about the dangers of AAS use
Yes i also got some probiotics amoxsacillin and some other one metholon or some friggen thing im sure in a few days will clear up ,but man talk about painfull ,
Actually only thing thats helpin is this clove oil im rubbing on with a q tip thats way better then any of the pain meds iv got so far.

Sounds like you probably have a tooth infection and there is a source that sells antibiotics if you need them.
I have Keflex on hand in case I get cellulitis from a bad injection. Don’t want to listen to physician lecture me about the dangers of AAS use
Iv never heard of keflex before says it clears up bad bacteria and such ,that sounds like a handy item to have around. I take goldenseal for small stuff i find it works alright as a herb.

Yes i also got some probiotics amoxsacillin and some other one metholon or some friggen thing im sure in a few days will clear up ,but man talk about painfull ,
Actually only thing thats helpin is this clove oil im rubbing on with a q tip thats way better then any of the pain meds iv got so far.
Clove oil is great for toothaches and it’s the next best thing to heavy pain meds in my opinion

Iv never heard of keflex before says it clears up bad bacteria and such ,that sounds like a handy item to have around. I take goldenseal for small stuff i find it works alright as a herb.
Yes Keflex( Cefalexin) seems to be the best antibiotic for skin infections and I’ve used it twice for some nasty skin infections over the years

Hey @Harley00 - UGL's stay away from those meds because they are too hot if you catch what I'm saying. I don't know one lab that sells anything more than a muscle relaxer.
Suggest getting to a dentist if you can and they can prescribe a short term course of stronger pain meds and treat it properly.
good luck.

That’s a slippery slope my man. Pain pills are easily available on the back market but will likely leave you with a bigger problem than a tooth ache.
yup stay away unless you are in pure agony, I can speak from experience they only lead to more pain eventually, ironically.

When I was cutting trees for NS power in the day up the power lines I had a chunk buck back on me and split my incisor in half. We were to far into the bush at the time and as it wasn't life threatening we weren't going anywhere.

A buddy actually had the clove oil on hand. So I took my chain file and filed the jagged edges off of my tooth. I then soaked a gauze pad in the clove oil and tucked it up in.

Needless to say my incisor is still split but no pain meds were needed. I've seen guys pull there teeth out before, just to get rid of the pain.

Pain meds are nothing but trouble. And have more negative effects then there worth IMO.

Regards
SonOfOdin

When I was cutting trees for NS power in the day up the power lines I had a chunk buck back on me and split my incisor in half. We were to far into the bush at the time and as it wasn't life threatening we weren't going anywhere.

A buddy actually had the clove oil on hand. So I took my chain file and filed the jagged edges off of my tooth. I then soaked a gauze pad in the clove oil and tucked it up in.

Needless to say my incisor is still split but no pain meds were needed. I've seen guys pull there teeth out before, just to get rid of the pain.

Pain meds are nothing but trouble. And have more negative effects then there worth IMO.

Regards
SonOfOdin
Yes thank god i have the clove oil its only thing thats at least dulling the pain.till anti biotics kick in

Regards
SonOfOdin
All valid points but there is a time and place for pain meds if you are not prone to addiction which I am not. I still have a bottle upstairs locked in our vault of oxyneo and a few dilaudid and I don't touch them. I had a few serious injuries and had it not been for those meds, I couldn't sleep, work and I would have literally killed one of my staff as I had no patience. I keep them as I can really F up my neck and back if I'm not careful and can't walk or sleep without help and if it happens my doc has told me what to take and call her right away. I passed on surgery as it could paralyse me. The sides suck and they are addictive both physically and psychologically if your prone to it but once I started getting better I quit cold turkey and told the pharmacy and my doc I don't need them anymore.
Agree with all your points but thank F for those meds for some of the injuries I have had in short courses while physio, massage, chiro, etc. does its thing and gets me moving and helps with the pain.
No one is breaking into my house to steal my pain meds - trust me, I'm older but am no pushover and I have a 24/7 125 pound trained protection dog that would give his life to protect this family. You might get in but you will never get out until the cops arrive unless you have a gun.
All the same I appreciate everyone's comments.
GR

All valid points but there is a time and place for pain meds if you are not prone to addiction which I am not. I still have a bottle upstairs locked in our vault of oxyneo and a few dilaudid and I don't touch them. I had a few serious injuries and had it not been for those meds, I couldn't sleep, work and I would have literally killed one of my staff as I had no patience. I keep them as I can really F up my neck and back if I'm not careful and can't walk or sleep without help and if it happens my doc has told me what to take and call her right away. I passed on surgery as it could paralyse me. The sides suck and they are addictive both physically and psychologically if your prone to it but once I started getting better I quit cold turkey and told the pharmacy and my doc I don't need them anymore.
Agree with all your points but thank F for those meds for some of the injuries I have had in short courses while physio, massage, chiro, etc. does its thing and gets me moving and helps with the pain.
No one is breaking into my house to steal my pain meds - trust me, I'm older but am no pushover and I have a 24/7 125 pound trained protection dog that would give his life to protect this family. You might get in but you will never get out until the cops arrive unless you have a gun.
All the same I appreciate everyone's comments.
GR
Im definitely not prone to addiction, im a late bloomer ,i have no idea what those drugs are you said u had but in gonna look em up!!
Great story though thnx for sharing, this is first time in my life that an advil or Tylenol has done fak all figured im getting old need better drugs ,and thoughy it be interesting conversations lol

Im definitely not prone to addiction, im a late bloomer ,i have no idea what those drugs are you said u had but in gonna look em up!!
Great story though thnx for sharing, this is first time in my life that an advil or Tylenol has done fak all figured im getting old need better drugs ,and thoughy it be interesting conversations lol
There are many 'in between' options like tramadol and you already tried T3 which is just some Tylenol with codeine which I find useless. I have better luck with advil. If its nerve related with the tooth - gabapentin or lyrica may help but I wouldn't take lyrica and drive until you have a few days under your belt and you know how you are going to react. It is a weird drug but is used a lot - referred to as gabapentin's big brother.

There are many 'in between' options like tramadol and you already tried T3 which is just some Tylenol with codeine which I find useless. I have better luck with advil. If its nerve related with the tooth - gabapentin or lyrica may help but I wouldn't take lyrica and drive until you have a few days under your belt and you know how you are going to react. It is a weird drug but is used a lot - referred to as gabapentin's big brother.
Thats awesome lol how do you guys ever find out about all these lol in the first place
Yes t3 is useless