Turkesterone and Ecdysterone

ive decided to wait until the nazis in bc let me back in a gym. Apparently april 8th.Although i might start a bit earlier.

update so ive gone through 2 bottles of dereks turkesterone. I started with 1 pill on day 1 and slowly increased it to 6 pills a day. Im on a pull, push, legs, arms split(John Meadows). Fyi this is my first "ped" usage and in general it went very well. I look fuller and my strength on the bench press is up. The reps on the bench press are better and i can get more of them. Normally it takes quite a while to notice an improvement but it came quicker on turk. Tuesday is my push day and every week the hammer strength bench press gets easier so something good is going on. All good so far. I will be buying more for sure. No negative side effects that i have noticed.

update so ive gone through 2 bottles of dereks turkesterone. I started with 1 pill on day 1 and slowly increased it to 6 pills a day. Im on a pull, push, legs, arms split(John Meadows). Fyi this is my first "ped" usage and in general it went very well. I look fuller and my strength on the bench press is up. The reps on the bench press are better and i can get more of them. Normally it takes quite a while to notice an improvement but it came quicker on turk. Tuesday is my push day and every week the hammer strength bench press gets easier so something good is going on. All good so far. I will be buying more for sure. No negative side effects that i have noticed.
Any more updates on this? Interested in starting with the Gorilla's mind. 500mg a day

Any more updates on this? Interested in starting with the Gorilla's mind. 500mg a day
Ya so looking back at my log book. I was stuck at 245lbs for 6 on the hammer strength bench press for a long time atleast 3 months. I started on the turkesterone during week 5 of my split (pull, push, off, arms, legs, off, off). I decided to keep it at 4 pills a day and I was pretty consistent with it. I also never missed a training session.

From my log book

Week 6 245 for 7
Week 7 245 for 10
Week 8 255 for 6
Week 9 255 for 8
Week 10 265 for 6
Week 11 265 for 7
Week 12 265 for 7
Week 13 265 for 8
Week 14 265 for 8
Week 15 265 for 9
Week 16 275 for 6

What I noticed my chest and shoulders were fuller and bigger also noticed my waist came in a bit and I never did abs during this split. I generally felt good and bigger than normal and my strength was up.

I did not like taking it at night or in the evening it messed with my sleep a bit and made my heart pound a bit a night. I prefer taking it in the afternoon and hit the weights by 5pm. I had no problems with that.

Overall there were noticeable gains and it helped me break through plateau. I'm going to start back on it after the holidays.