Trump Plans To Designate KKK and Antifa as Terrorist Orgs

Cog

Trusted Member
If it happens this will vastly increase surveillance of these groups,although I tend to view the KKK as a non factor.
Good move IMO.

Had to throw KKK in there, but when was the last time you saw a KKK rally in the streets?
BLM would be a good candidate for the list as well. Maybe after the election?
But funding for both Antifa and BLM have the same source, so when the feds go after Antifa organizers, two birds one stone.

Reactions: Cog
Had to throw KKK in there, but when was the last time you saw a KKK rally in the streets?
BLM would be a good candidate for the list as well. Maybe after the election?
But funding for both Antifa and BLM have the same source, so when the feds go after Antifa organizers, two birds one stone.
There appears to be very little left of the KKK,they have to cover all the bases is my guess

Someone needs to designate the Canadian govt as it sits now a terrorist group as well
It is ... the debt load that Trudeau has put on this country and will put more on along with this alliance with the NDP will hurt/cripplemany generations to come. He is the Pease time GW Bush, they have about the same intelligence.

It is ... the debt load that Trudeau has put on this country and will put more on along with this alliance with the NDP will hurt/cripplemany generations to come. He is the Pease time GW Bush, they have about the same intelligence.
Damn right it is!

If it happens this will vastly increase surveillance of these groups,although I tend to view the KKK as a non factor.
Good move IMO.

Him adding KKK is part of the strategy, with Anfifa being the goal.

I hope he does. Surveillance of these terrorists will lead to some politicians and the devil himself-soros