trump Election Loss Meme's

The 2.5M votes, or 700k additional votes was never proven. Where's your source material? B/c that's big news.
Believe whatever you like, but until someone provides proof it never happened. That's how a legal proceeding works. A lawyer must provide proof supporting their motion. No proof? No case.
Being unable to prove the allegations of fraud is the textbook example of a case without any merit. The fact that he persists in claiming fraud despite not being able to prove any is the epitome of a sore loser. Why should anyone have to coddle some idiot's fantasies and delusions?

Do you know why trump never proceeded with a full recount of Wisconsin? It would have cost $7.9M. The recount in Milwaukee cost him $3M and resulted in Biden gaining votes, lol. The onus on proving fraud, corruption, deceit, is on trump. Last time I checked the law stated, innocent until proven guilty. Trump has his DoJ lackey issue orders to investigate any reasonable cases of fraud. They haven't come up with anything. Why should taxpayers or the Democrats be on the hook for an audit when all the investigations have yet to uncover any voter fraud?
Seems the Wisconsin recount was more focused on finding illegal ballots in the count. Looks like they have identified and least one repeat signature used 2000 times. Haha
And i agree, let the evidence play out in the supreme court. Thats all they are asking is for a chance to present the evidence. This will happen, so why keep screaming that there is no evidence when it hasnt been to court yet? Oh yeah, cause the tv puppets demand it.

Seems the Wisconsin recount was more focused on finding illegal ballots in the count. Looks like they have identified and least one repeat signature used 2000 times. Haha
And i agree, let the evidence play out in the supreme court. Thats all they are asking is for a chance to present the evidence. This will happen, so why keep screaming that there is no evidence when it hasnt been to court yet? Oh yeah, cause the tv puppets demand it.
Where's your source on that info? I don't watch tv, and the only time I put faith in information is once I've corroborated it from multiple sources. Federal or state supreme court? Each state has it's own supreme court which hears these cases. The Pennsylvania S.C. just tossed trump's motion to invalidate mail-in votes and is proceeding with certification.

This isn't the first time trump has claimed voter fraud. He made the same claims about votes being switched to Obama from Romney in 2012. In 2016, he claimed Cruz won the Iowa caucus via fraud at the polls. It's pathetic when someone makes the same allegations over and over and over.

Someone should send him a copy of Aesop's fables, The Boy who cried wolf. lol

What do you mean signature? Like on the ballot? I thought it was all anonymous or you mean the registered voter?

What do you mean signature? Like on the ballot? I thought it was all anonymous or you mean the registered voter?

I am sure resilient1 does not approve of this source. Lol

I think people are going to find that this is not about the 2020 election, but more about exposing fraud on a global scale. Many countries involved.

Where's your source on that info? I don't watch tv, and the only time I put faith in information is once I've corroborated it from multiple sources. Federal or state supreme court? Each state has it's own supreme court which hears these cases. The Pennsylvania S.C. just tossed trump's motion to invalidate mail-in votes and is proceeding with certification.

This isn't the first time trump has claimed voter fraud. He made the same claims about votes being switched to Obama from Romney in 2012. In 2016, he claimed Cruz won the Iowa caucus via fraud at the polls. It's pathetic when someone makes the same allegations over and over and over.

Someone should send him a copy of Aesop's fables, The Boy who cried wolf. lol

Send that to the Dems and Media also.
Remember Russia? Lol
The Russians are coming! Hahaha

I am sure resilient1 does not approve of this source. Lol
It's a blog, which isn't even close to being a credible 'news' source. Holt, lol. Might as well get your 'news' from random FB posts, about the same credibility. lol

Why is that even trump appointed judges are tossing out his cases? B/c they have no merit or substance.

The latest twist is trump claiming that the DoJ and the FBI colluded against him. He's accused every republican who's spoken out of being part of some massive fraud. The head of election cyber-security, appointed by trump, was fired the day he issued a statement that "59 election security experts all agree, 'in every case of which we are aware, these claims (of fraud) either have been unsubstantiated or are technically incoherent."

Every individual who contradicts or disagrees with trump is a traitor, same goes for those who are unwilling to ignore reality and support his delusions. His circle of loyalists grows smaller and smaller.

It's a blog, which isn't even close to being a credible 'news' source. Holt, lol. Might as well get your 'news' from random FB posts, about the same credibility. lol

Why is that even trump appointed judges are tossing out his cases? B/c they have no merit or substance.

The latest twist is trump claiming that the DoJ and the FBI colluded against him. He's accused every republican who's spoken out of being part of some massive fraud. The head of election cyber-security, appointed by trump, was fired the day he issued a statement that "59 election security experts all agree, 'in every case of which we are aware, these claims (of fraud) either have been unsubstantiated or are technically incoherent."

Every individual who contradicts or disagrees with trump is a traitor, same goes for those who are unwilling to ignore reality and support his delusions. His circle of loyalists grows smaller and smaller.
LOL

Fuck the corrupt “justice” system. It is part of the problem.
The patriots in the military will handle this.
Wait for General Flynn to be appointed acting Defence Secretary. 😉

All of you suffering TDS are finally getting your wish. Seems after 5 yrs there is proof of Russian interference in the election! But not for who you think.
Maybe this is payment for Crimea and Uranium One? Lol
Gonna have to upgrade the mug to a 45 gal drum to catch these liberal tears.

This ought to make for some good election memes. Hahaha

i dont get what the point was.

wiki this guy:
Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[19] The group uses undercover techniques to reveal supposed liberal bias and corruption[15] and is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations, left-leaning groups,[27] and debunked conspiracy theories.[31]

i dont get what the point was.

wiki this guy:
Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[19] The group uses undercover techniques to reveal supposed liberal bias and corruption[15] and is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations, left-leaning groups,[27] and debunked conspiracy theories.[31]

I dont need “wiki” telling me how to form an opinion. But thanks.
i have watched PV go undercover a few times. usually pretty good.
What i find funny is that wiki description doesnt come up for CNN, Fox, CBC, etc. Would be more fitting.
Oh no! The far right, white supreme conspiracy theories!
Give me a fucking break.

I dont need “wiki” telling me how to form an opinion. But thanks.
i have watched PV go undercover a few times. usually pretty good.
What i find funny is that wiki description doesnt come up for CNN, Fox, CBC, etc. Would be more fitting.
Oh no! The far right, white supreme conspiracy theories!
Give me a fucking break.
then you obviously havent read it.
wiki cnn:
The network is known for its dramatic live coverage of breaking news, some of which has drawn criticism as overly sensationalistic.[9] The network has also been criticized for its efforts to be nonpartisan, which have led to accusations of false balance.[10][11][12]

and please reread your replies before posting. they lack coherency. i often dont understand what you are refering to. like " white supreme conspiracy theories"

and what what the point of the video? i didnt get the ah ha point i think he was trying to make. some guy that was supposedly jeff zucker hangs up on him.

then you obviously havent read it.
wiki cnn:
The network is known for its dramatic live coverage of breaking news, some of which has drawn criticism as overly sensationalistic.[9] The network has also been criticized for its efforts to be nonpartisan, which have led to accusations of false balance.[10][11][12]

and please reread your replies before posting. they lack coherency. i often dont understand what you are refering to. like " white supreme conspiracy theories"

and what what the point of the video? i didnt get the ah ha point i think he was trying to make. some guy that was supposedly jeff zucker hangs up on him.
You realize anyone can go on wiki and edit the page right? I can go make it say whatever I want ..lol

You realize anyone can go on wiki and edit the page right? I can go make it say whatever I want ..lol
nope. urban myth. better do research before repeating what people tell you.

guy at work said the same. i bet him $1000 he couldnt put my picture on the muhammad wiki. he couldnt but never paid me.

nope. urban myth. better do research before repeating what people tell you.

guy at work said the same. i bet him $1000 he couldnt put my picture on the muhammad wiki. he couldnt but never paid me.
Not repeating anything, ive done it before..lol.. there's an edit button at the top right. Dont know if you can change the pictures. But definitely the words. Obviously it gets changed back quickly if its something absurd.

Edit: just tried it and it says it published.. but it wasnt there when i looked. Maybe it dont work anymore. Muhammad page is actually locked btw. You cant edit that one

Last edited:
I stand corrected. Guiliani and Trump have found what has to be the critical witness that will overturn the entire election. BAHAHA.

Don't these retards realize how stupid this makes them appear? I suppose when you're already a moron, idiotic people are normal. This lady is too much.

One of the best comments from twitter, "She's definitely the new poster child for day drinking."

In the interim trump is seeking a way to provide pre-emptive pardons for his family for crimes for which they have yet to be charged. What a joke.