trump Election Loss Meme's

Not from what i have been watching and reading.
Guess we should wait for Sidney Powell and Lin Wood. Hope they can back their claims because their claims are huge.
Powell? That whack-a-doodle 'lawyer' was booted for her ridiculous and extreme conspiracy b.s. Trump, Guiliani, Powell, and others have all made fantastical claims, and when one theory is shot down they spin a new fiction. Even trump appointed judges have ridiculed and dismissed these claims. It's ironic how Dominion voting machines, which have more widespread use in Utah and Florida, would have been manipulated to eek out wins in WI, GA, and AZ, rather than securing FL? Or, that key senate seats were lost, and as previous mentioned, the senate is still uncertain.

The claim about these machines being designed for Chavez is another fiction. It's pretty bad when Limbaugh and L. Ingraham are telling trump to pull his head out of his fat ass. (I'm paraphrasing, but that's captures the essence) lol

MSNBC??
Oh boy. Lol
THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!!
Where the caption came from I couldn't care, the point was the final line, that not a single claim of fraud has been proven. Guiliani is a clown, that much is obvious, hair-dye issue or not.

Powell? That whack-a-doodle 'lawyer' was booted for her ridiculous and extreme conspiracy b.s. Trump, Guiliani, Powell, and others have all made fantastical claims, and when one theory is shot down they spin a new fiction. Even trump appointed judges have ridiculed and dismissed these claims. It's ironic how Dominion voting machines, which have more widespread use in Utah and Florida, would have been manipulated to eek out wins in WI, GA, and AZ, rather than securing FL? Or, that key senate seats were lost, and as previous mentioned, the senate is still uncertain.

The claim about these machines being designed for Chavez is another fiction. It's pretty bad when Limbaugh and L. Ingraham are telling trump to pull his head out of his fat ass. (I'm paraphrasing, but that's captures the essence) lol

Ok

Why are you guys all getting wound up over it? lol.
I'm not getting worked up at all. I find all this quite entertaining.

I don't care what claims are made, the reality is that they have not proven any fraud. I'm waiting for the proof. How can someone claim there was widespread voter fraud shortly after the election, and still be unable to provide proof? The reality, which so many people are unable to accept, is that trump is not well-regarded, or wanted, as president. Simple as that. But, people are believing that the only way the election was lost was through malfeasance and fraud. I don't get it, that's the point. He lost, he's a loser, and he dug his own grave. For all his resources and power trump is an idiot of epic proportions.

Doesn't this say it all? Who says this shit? A moron, that's who. lol The guy is a complete moron, but for some reason people want to believe he is more than the sack of assholes that he is. I'm sure Bo knows more than trump. lol

Last edited:
I want trump out, after he took western union out of Cuba.

I'm not worried, Biden said he is going to fix it. Biden said its going to be good, like when Obama was in power.

That's a joke. The state legislatures and such are allowing trump and his band of idiots to enact their constitutional rights. If you listen to the rhetoric it's pathetic.
Clearly you did not watch the hearing or listen to the testimony.
Anyone with an ounce of logic can not simply dismiss what took place.

Clearly you did not watch the hearing or listen to the testimony.
Anyone with an ounce of logic can not simply dismiss what took place.
I read through the transcribed testimonies. The claims being made have yet to be backed up with proof. Saying that someone inserted a usb into a machine proves nothing, saying that someone else saw x is hearsay. I reviewed a bunch of the testimony, and that's time I will never get back. lol

One minute it's a widespread conspiracy, next it's the actions of a select few bad actors, and the stories keep changing.

Even Republican's know this is a farce, and have said as much. This is over.

I read through the transcribed testimonies. The claims being made have yet to be backed up with proof. Saying that someone inserted a usb into a machine proves nothing, saying that someone else saw x is hearsay. I reviewed a bunch of the testimony, and that's time I will never get back. lol

One minute it's a widespread conspiracy, next it's the actions of a select few bad actors, and the stories keep changing.

Even Republican's know this is a farce, and have said as much. This is over.

Well if eyewitness testimony is no longer considered credible then i guess trials will wrap up much quicker going forward. Lol i mean really, why even have courts anymore? The media decides what true, fair and acceptable. We should just embrace it.
fortunately the courts and state legislators actually listened to the facts and the legislators have just taken back their authority to choose electors.
So no, not over.

Eyewitness testimony that cannot be corroborated by anything factual is not credible. You can say you saw someone steal something, but if there is no evidence of that theft it doesn't mean shit. The distance argument is b.s., as there is no provision that stipulates observers must be allowed to hover next to the counters.

Actually, the state legislators have so far declined to act on this proposal. It's only supported by 26 members of the legislature, out of 203 representatives.
"Our position on the seating of electors has not changed, and we don't have a role," House GOP spokesperson Jason Gottesman.

I doubt much will come of it. This is part of a claim that over 1million votes were created out of thin air, which is ridiculous.

Isnt it ironic that the only one looking for transparency and to follow the law is the evil orange dictator?
🤣🤣
Not sure how anyone can argue against a free and honest election. If Biden really feels like he won fairly, and is sincere about his “call to unity” then unify the country by supporting a proper audit. Set the record straight. What does he have to lose? There were no games right? So do it. Prove once and for all that Bad Orange Man is crazy. Think of the satisfaction that would bring the Dems? Especially after every other hit job failed. Expose Trump as a sore loser by supporting a proper unbiased audit.
A tough one to explain might be 2.5 M counted votes from 1.8 M registered voters, but i am sure the media will assist.

images.jpeg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1590187098867.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590187098867.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Resized_FB_IMG_1590368640056.jpeg
    Resized_FB_IMG_1590368640056.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1590368628896.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590368628896.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
  • FB_IMG_1590368369249.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590368369249.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 8
Isnt it ironic that the only one looking for transparency and to follow the law is the evil orange dictator?
🤣🤣
Not sure how anyone can argue against a free and honest election. If Biden really feels like he won fairly, and is sincere about his “call to unity” then unify the country by supporting a proper audit. Set the record straight. What does he have to lose? There were no games right? So do it. Prove once and for all that Bad Orange Man is crazy. Think of the satisfaction that would bring the Dems? Especially after every other hit job failed. Expose Trump as a sore loser by supporting a proper unbiased audit.
A tough one to explain might be 2.5 M counted votes from 1.8 M registered voters, but i am sure the media will assist.
The 2.5M votes, or 700k additional votes was never proven. Where's your source material? B/c that's big news.
Believe whatever you like, but until someone provides proof it never happened. That's how a legal proceeding works. A lawyer must provide proof supporting their motion. No proof? No case.
Being unable to prove the allegations of fraud is the textbook example of a case without any merit. The fact that he persists in claiming fraud despite not being able to prove any is the epitome of a sore loser. Why should anyone have to coddle some idiot's fantasies and delusions?

Do you know why trump never proceeded with a full recount of Wisconsin? It would have cost $7.9M. The recount in Milwaukee cost him $3M and resulted in Biden gaining votes, lol. The onus on proving fraud, corruption, deceit, is on trump. Last time I checked the law stated, innocent until proven guilty. Trump has his DoJ lackey issue orders to investigate any reasonable cases of fraud. They haven't come up with anything. Why should taxpayers or the Democrats be on the hook for an audit when all the investigations have yet to uncover any voter fraud?

Last edited: