Trudeau leaving country over Christmas

animal-inside

Trusted Member
IS their concrete proof yet that this fuck left Canada over the holidays??

I KNEW that piece of shit has been laying low after watching many politicians getting cuaght leaving Canada for vacations and he knew he'd better hide his face until "we" have moved on from demanding the polticians who left resign.

That fucking cock sucking ignorant fuck left Canada on vacation 100%..

IS their concrete proof yet that this fuck left Canada over the holidays??

I KNEW that piece of shit has been laying low after watching many politicians getting cuaght leaving Canada for vacations and he knew he'd better hide his face until "we" have moved on from demanding the polticians who left resign.

That fucking cock sucking ignorant fuck left Canada on vacation 100%..
did you say you were an educator?

Wouldn't surprise me either with that bag licker. He runs the country like a dictator and his do as I say not as I do attitude is sickening to say the least. The truth wont likely come out. If it does he will lie and bury it, or apologize shed a tear and his sheep will love him even more.

I cannot and will not live in Canada with that cum dumpster in charge

Of course he did.
You guys didnt think the rules apply to our ruling class did you?

look what he has done in the the past, lied denied, gave tax payers money to his family ( We charity scandal), went to AGA Khans Island for xmas vacation (conflict as this guy did business with federal gov't) first term costing over $220k, got out of we charity scandal by shutting down parliament and the committee investigating him, Made side deal with the NDP Singh to maintain his minority government. Goes on a tree hugging spree raising carbon tax to be carbon free 2030 ... nothin you can do will make this happen... jeopardizing Canadian industry when it is hurting the worst. The guy has his own agenda and it does not include Canadians.

Did you forgert giving Loblaws (owned by a friend of his family) 12 million of tax dollars for energy efficient coolers??? Yet no other grocery store big or small got any $ for coolers (not saying that would be right, but proving its just a way to give his friends our tax dollars).

The list of his non sense is absolutely endless.

Did you forgert giving Loblaws (owned by a friend of his family) 12 million of tax dollars for energy efficient coolers??? Yet no other grocery store big or small got any $ for coolers (not saying that would be right, but proving its just a way to give his friends our tax dollars).

The list of his non sense is absolutely endless.
I looked into that grant. If I was to spend $500,000 or more to retrofit then I could get in on it, but not at Loblaws level.
$500,000 is more than what most small business has in refrigerated equipment, lol.

Blows my mind people still love him. Or maybe they just hate the Conservatives even more?

I looked into that grant. If I was to spend $500,000 or more to retrofit then I could get in on it, but not at Loblaws level.
$500,000 is more than what most small business has in refrigerated equipment, lol.

Blows my mind people still love him. Or maybe they just hate the Conservatives even more?
Oh come on ... he apologizes every time we catch him with his hand in the cookie jar ... that has to be worth something ...lol. Fucker is going to bankrupt Canada

Sorry, the another article I read does say it was a federal contract they were given. I'll see if I can find it

Wouldn't surprise me either with that bag licker. He runs the country like a dictator and his do as I say not as I do attitude is sickening to say the least. The truth wont likely come out. If it does he will lie and bury it, or apologize shed a tear and his sheep will love him even more.

I cannot and will not live in Canada with that cum dumpster in charge
Ya I hate that fuckin clown as well

Sorry, the another article I read does say it was a federal contract they were given. I'll see if I can find it
all good . its just a big corporation getting a big govt contract. you disappointed your bid didnt get picked? youd rather a foreign company get the contract? maybe snc should be banned from federal contracts too but you dont want to cut off your nose to spite the face. or maybe this thread is just for venting and i should fo. canada has a problem with establishment politicians and corporations from both parties but i never hear anyone speak of power corp.

all good . its just a big corporation getting a big govt contract. you disappointed your bid didnt get picked? youd rather a foreign company get the contract? maybe snc should be banned from federal contracts too but you dont want to cut off your nose to spite the face. or maybe this thread is just for venting and i should fo. canada has a problem with establishment politicians and corporations from both parties but i never hear anyone speak of power corp.
Wow. Always so fucking hateful when you disagree with someone.