Transpharma Lab Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys ripped me off $300 wouldn't recommend

if your gong to say you where ripped off you should also say that you have talked direct to the lab and could not get it resolved
if you have not brought this to the owner of the labs attention that you have given them no chance to resolve this. posting then saying your ripped off without talking to them is not right. As the board owner I support anyone's right to post that they where ripped off only once I know they at least gave the lab a chance to fix it

now if you contacted the lab and are still not happy then as @Zuespas said give me the total story and I can see what can be done. However there are always two sides to every story. not saying your saying anything that is not true but am saying the proper protocal if you have an issue is to bring it up with the staff of a forum you frequent. then you tell your story. they then reach out to the ownership of the lab to let them know your concerns and then from there its possible there is a resolution to your issue that you will like. its also possible whoever brings an issue forward is not tell the complete story and as such there is no resolution possible

either way the lab is your first point of contact in any dispute and you must give them a chance to fix it

if your gong to say you where ripped off you should also say that you have talked direct to the lab and could not get it resolved
if you have not brought this to the owner of the labs attention that you have given them no chance to resolve this. posting then saying your ripped off without talking to them is not right. As the board owner I support anyone's right to post that they where ripped off only once I know they at least gave the lab a chance to fix it

now if you contacted the lab and are still not happy then as @Zuespas said give me the total story and I can see what can be done. However there are always two sides to every story. not saying your saying anything that is not true but am saying the proper protocal if you have an issue is to bring it up with the staff of a forum you frequent. then you tell your story. they then reach out to the ownership of the lab to let them know your concerns and then from there its possible there is a resolution to your issue that you will like. its also possible whoever brings an issue forward is not tell the complete story and as such there is no resolution possible

either way the lab is your first point of contact in any dispute and you must give them a chance to fix it

I had emails of the convos over the last month posted, but admin deleted it. I've used him for years, and that's why I waited this long to post. Same trans guy everyone uses...

Going to a moderator here and not going public may save me, but doesn't help anyone else. Theres posts on another board that this happened a few months back as well, although I will say I got my last order 2 months ago no problem.

I had emails of the convos over the last month posted, but admin deleted it. I've used him for years, and that's why I waited this long to post. Same trans guy everyone uses...

Going to a moderator here and not going public may save me, but doesn't help anyone else. Theres posts on another board that this happened a few months back as well, although I will say I got my last order 2 months ago no problem.

How about you look at this from our perspective. You have three posts on our forum. three posts is not enough for us to get to know you and to trust the validiity of what you post which is why the protocal is to reach out to me or one of the admins first. its possible we give you the go ahead to post given the situation but you never ever post publically anyones email address.

How about you look at this from our perspective. You have three posts on our forum. three posts is not enough for us to get to know you and to trust the validiity of what you post which is why the protocal is to reach out to me or one of the admins first. its possible we give you the go ahead to post given the situation but you never ever post publically anyones email address.
I posted screen shots of the correspondence so nobody needed to trust me, they could see it themselves... I'll see if I can send them to you in a message.

The point is you shouldn't disrespect the forum without first talking to Taureau first. Give him a chance to sort it out. 9 times out of 10 there is a reasonable explanation. And the fact you plublicy posted an email online just shows your mentality. 300$ is probably a weeks pay for someone as bright as you.

Last edited:
The point is you shouldn't disrespect the forum without first talking to Taureau first. Give him a chance to sort it out. 9 times out of 10 there is a reasonable explanation. And the fact you plublicy posted an email online just shows your mentality. 300$ is probably a weeks pay for someone as bright as you.

Lol I hit 6 figure by June every year, but thanks. I didn't post an email address, I posted a screen shot of a conversation.

I'd say members would be disrespected by hiding the fact that a long time source has gone MIA, and for the second time this year. Trans got pulled from other boards already, I just didn't find that out until after I sent cash.

I was worried about other people getting ripped off, not the $550 I sent. I already re-ordered my gear from SynPharma....

🤔🤔🤔 again. Who the fuck are you? I have no connection to transpharma. Never even used them before. But You came on this forum for the sole purpose to drag a lab. Get the fuck outta here. And if you really were something special you wouldn’t need to flex like that anyways clown 💪💪👏👏👏.

🤔🤔🤔 again. Who the fuck are you? I have no connection to transpharma. Never even used them before. But You came on this forum for the sole purpose to drag a lab. Get the fuck outta here. And if you really were something special you wouldn’t need to flex like that anyways clown 💪💪👏👏👏.

You seem like a really well balanced individual....

These guys are professional scam artists. After the stupid fuck messed up my order he tried saying it was my fault.. even tho I have all the evidence that he's a lying piece of shit. These cunts shouldn't be trusted

Fellas

Just to add. I understand you are further into this than anyone else and you’re frustrated. That’s ok and expected.

But we as staff need time to catch up and see how this played out.

We can help. We always have. And always will. But there is a process.... no matter how black and white you think it is..... or even if it is.

I deleted the emails because they showed the rep’s email. I was more than transparent about my reasoning as well and provided advice how to follow through with assistance.

That is fair.

Let’s catch up and get this sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.