Transformer: An ex-US marine & world record powerlifter transitions to a woman

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here but it's quite a a video.

In 2015, Matt was outed as transgender. Her sponsors dumper her, her parents disowned her, she was banned from competing, and she changed her name to Janae. This is her story,

Why are you saying her if it’s a guy
And no I won’t watch it
Fuck that garbage
She's transgender and that's all they really say. I look at the two and go WTF too but It's not up to me to judge if someone is transgender or not. She has lost one hell of a lot though so it's not like she just up and went "huh, gonna rock wearing panties and bra now and the world is just gonna love this."

And yes, if you see Matt's videos and that one with about 50,000 pounds of dumbell plates doing a back row, it's pretty damn hard to see him as Janae.

Only watched the last 5 mins of it.. she got some work done on her face that is pretty hard to watch, lol.. She seems happy in the end... Personally I'm not into plastic surgery to make yourself feel better but really what the fuck do I care what someone else does or is. Good on her, and who cares.

she can bench way more than me, that much is fact.

My opinion,
This happened five fucking years ago and is very well known. Seems like a thread started to get an argument going to me.
No, it's not a thread to start a fight. It just went up on CBC, it's related and I posted it.

Maybe you should quit trying to pick fights. It's a thread about a male powerlifter who crossed over to female. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, it's not a thread to start a fight. It just went up on CBC, it's related and I posted it.

Maybe you should quit trying to pick fights. It's a thread about a male powerlifter who crossed over to female. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah because I'm very well known for picking fights on the boards, fuck off.

He wasn't outed either, he announced it before he did anything .

Last edited:
Here’s another shocking secret you aren’t gonna like Gondar..... sorry.....

I’ll just say it....

Kai fucked a grapefruit in a GFP movie....

I know... there.... it’s out there now for all to know..... lol!

Yeah I've seen it, pretty boring. Maybe something exciting happened at the end but I don't know, the first half hour or so was all I could take.

This world is not so black and white the more you investigate.

It must be absolutely terrifying to children and their parents when they miss the traditional tipping point between knowing they were male or female. Children confused beyond confused and parents looking down the gun barrel of a life of other children and parents possibly identifying their child as gender confused before victimizing them.

It must be absolutely terrifying to children and their parents when they miss the traditional tipping point between knowing they were male or female. Children confused beyond confused and parents looking down the gun barrel of a life of other children and parents possibly identifying their child as gender confused before victimizing them.
You know what doesn’t help them to be gender confused, the education system. They started to explain this to my grandson in grade 2. Why?

All that happened is he got confused. Thank god we sit in the hot tub and talk almost every night most of the year. He then asks me if he’s gay. I’m like why does he think so, then he told me at school they said if you like a boy you are gay. He likes his friend so he must be gay.
I asked him if he liked his friend how he likes girls, he said no, I said you are not gay. Gay people like boys in the same way you like girls.
Then he asked my why do gay people like boys? I just said, I don’t know, but there is nothing wrong with it.

He also asked me if his gender was male, or can he be another gender. I asked him if a Trex had a penis is it a male? He said yes. Then I asked him if he had a penis? He said yes. Then I said what is your gender? He said male.
I said there you go, now you know.

You know it’s good to talk about, but 7/8 years old is a bit young IMO. They don’t have any concept of what is going on. Imagine if we didn’t talk like we do, he might have been confused, asked the teacher and got even more confused.

Reminded me of when they taught about feelings, he would come home asking me why the teacher asks him every day if he’s sad, and it’s ok to be sad. And he could talk to someone if he is having problems. They explained depression to a 6 year old, like wtf?

You know what doesn’t help them to be gender confused, the education system. They started to explain this to my grandson in grade 2. Why?

All that happened is he got confused. Thank god we sit in the hot tub and talk almost every night most of the year. He then asks me if he’s gay. I’m like why does he think so, then he told me at school they said if you like a boy you are gay. He likes his friend so he must be gay.
I asked him if he liked his friend how he likes girls, he said no, I said you are not gay. Gay people like boys in the same way you like girls.
Then he asked my why do gay people like boys? I just said, I don’t know, but there is nothing wrong with it.

He also asked me if his gender was male, or can he be another gender. I asked him if a Trex had a penis is it a male? He said yes. Then I asked him if he had a penis? He said yes. Then I said what is your gender? He said male.
I said there you go, now you know.

You know it’s good to talk about, but 7/8 years old is a bit young IMO. They don’t have any concept of what is going on. Imagine if we didn’t talk like we do, he might have been confused, asked the teacher and got even more confused.

Reminded me of when they taught about feelings, he would come home asking me why the teacher asks him every day if he’s sad, and it’s ok to be sad. And he could talk to someone if he is having problems. They explained depression to a 6 year old, like wtf?

Ya, it's tough to say when the appropriate age is to talk about this shit. My sister's good friend's kid is a boy who identifies as a girl. They knew when he was about 4/5 years old. He's around 9 now and always wants to wear girls clothing to school. I won't say that things are easy for him, but because there is so much awareness nowadays kids don't seem to care what he is. I can't imagine how a kid would have been treated back when I went to elementary or middle school if they had the balls (no pun intended) to publically come out.

I don't know, it's very foreign to us older folk for schools to be teaching this shit, but maybe it does more good than harm? My youngest is 7, he went through it (the education) and my oldest actually hangs out with a kid at school from time to time that switched teams. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've never spoken to my kids about this stuff, it's pretty normal to them. I suppose that's the point.