Transformation Thread

silentlemon1011

Trusted Member
Alright guys and gals.
Post up your transformation.

Could be a Pre and Post cycle
Could be a fat to jacked set of pics!

Got inspired to do this by @Kanon telling me he was fat in March lol.
Now hes looking shredded, sorry to call on you, but these tranaformations are inspiring.

Could be a great way to ask our Membership how they did something, how they trained, ate etc to achieve astounding results in a short period of time.

For some reason I cant post my own transformation pics right now... internet is spotty.
When I'm back in town tonight, I'll post my 1 year.

Spoiler, I have no veins at all.
A gut and C cup breasts lol

Alright guys and gals.
Post up your transformation.

Could be a Pre and Post cycle
Could be a fat to jacked set of pics!

Got inspired to do this by @Kanon telling me he was fat in March lol.
Now hes looking shredded, sorry to call on you, but these tranaformations are inspiring.

Could be a great way to ask our Membership how they did something, how they trained, ate etc to achieve astounding results in a short period of time.
I have mixed feelings about this LMAO

Let me do some digging I'll find some of my old ones. My older ones are going from bean pole lanky to almost filling out a xl t-shirt.

My current pysique im trying to go from fat to shredded but I'm still camera shy for those to be posted

I have mixed feelings about this LMAO

Understandable lol.
But that vascularity man, had to see the struggle you went through to look like that... I've gone through a ROUGH 5 or 6 years trying to get back into shape this year... so I need some inspiration!

I have good reception now
Thanks @Cheapshot kicking us off.

Herewe go...
Little backstory.

This pic was from January 2019

Look at them titties lol
Check my arm out, zero vascularity.
No meat on dem bones.

LONG story short.
6ISH Years ago I was prepping for a physique show, felt great.
Looked great, my coach was CONFIDENT (He was a lesser known IFBB pro back in the 80s 90s) that I would place well in my first show!
Started my cut.

Got fucked up.
Internal organs gave out, dropped from 225 10ISH % BF down to 155 (I'm 6'1")
Looked like I had AIDS.
I have no pics of it, honestly was so depressed I avoided mirrors... let alone take a picture.

Got better, started my comeback.
Construction accident
Compressed my spine and threw a vertabrae out of place.

I gave up on bodybuilding a d workong out all together.
Said FUCK IT
Fast forward to this year
6 years after I was supposed to do my first show.

I looked like shit lol.
AROUND 235. bodyfat, through the roof.
Look at that titty lol
20200202_155219.jpg

My wife was away for work in Vietnam for 3 months..
When I picked her up at the airport she said "Holy fuck, your tits are bigger than mine"

I said fuck it, time to hit the weights again boys.

August 2019
Down to 21
205 Naturally, only supplements my ass took is a protein shake a week (This is why I'm a HUGE fan of saying ONLY cut off cycle... cycles are for bulking up)... to each their own... butthe nutrition is the easy part IMHO
Feeling good and light

20200202_152231.jpg

After almost 7 years now.

Tome to get back on the fucking gear.

Just finished my run

On PCT now

Same pic as my Avatar

Feeling good at 225 around 17%BF (I have the old 6 pack in the morning.)
My goal for this year is 12% BF at 230

Pretty doable imho

20191231_164459.jpg

@Kanon
If I can post my c cup titties...
You gotta send some love lol

You now I don’t have a before pic. I deleted all of them, but I was pretty much just smaller and fatter, lol.
This was 2 years ago, I was so young then only 46. I had completely stopped training from 26 until 43.

Shit my wife tried to defeat me during that cut, made fucking cookies the whole time and kept upping the game and changing adding and improving them, to the point they were chocolate chip, scor pieces and pecans. I bet I ate 300 of them, I would eat protien and cookies sometimes. I was going for 6-7% but only hit 9% because of that. Sorry the pics fuzzy, my iPhone 5 was a potato. I can see it in my face how lean I was. My wrinkles were pronounced, lol.

Then I got sick, 10” of my colon removed last February, so the pic in sweats in my gym is from when I started back again training about a month ago. I’ve already leaned out and gained weight from that, but refuse to take another picture until I out do 2 years ago. Getting tougher though to stay lean as I get older. 49 this summer.
FYI my arms are 16 1/2“ cold in the second sweatpants pic. I lost an inch off my arms cold.96EFB746-FA39-4F79-AD45-6265E6567923.jpegFF49DE83-40CF-4732-88FD-AF6C6107ED89.jpeg

Last edited:
You now I don’t have a before pic. I deleted all of them, but I was pretty much just smaller and fatter, lol.
This was 2 years ago, I was so young then only 46. I had completely stopped training from 26 until 43.

Shit my wife tried to defeat me during that cut, made fucking cookies the whole time and kept upping the game and changing adding and improving them, to the point they were chocolate chip, scor pieces and pecans. I bet I ate 300 of them, I would eat protien and cookies sometimes. I was going for 6-7% but only hit 9% because of that. Sorry the pics fuzzy, my iPhone 5 was a potato. I can see it in my face how lean I was. My wrinkles were pronounced, lol.

Then I got sick, 10” of my colon removed last February, so the pic in sweats in my gym is from when I started back again training about a month ago. I’ve already leaned out and gained weight from that, but refuse to take another picture until I out do 2 years ago. Getting tougher though to stay lean as I get older. 49 this summer.

Looking good bro
Especially after 10" colon removed.
You'll be back in no time

Especially since you have unlimited access to excellent protein sources.
Back when I cut meat (Actually used to butcher for Mark Mcewen.. in Toronto) I was constantly eating.. really helped with my bulk

Looking good bro
Especially after 10" colon removed.
You'll be back in no time

Especially since you have unlimited access to excellent protein sources.
Back when I cut meat (Actually used to butcher for Mark Mcewen.. in Toronto) I was constantly eating.. really helped with my bulk

Thx
I wish I had time to constantly eat. Too fucking busy and it hasn’t slowed down yet. But I’m still getting my meals in, but my guts are still not perfect. I figure it will take 2 years. At least when I lift now I don’t feel like I need to pee after each lift, lol.

Had to remove pic

Here's the result from before T1D in 2014,
Diagnose of T1D in 2016,
Then the muscle loss happen and fat gain ended lokking like this in 2017,
Things got better for the next two year, add 27lbs and was leaner,
And now 9 months later, i'm up of another 30lbs.

So in the last 36 months i've put on 57lbs, maybe not only muscle but the most part of it was lean mass.

It's for me, as a T1D, better result than i first expect, at least on size, now need to work on leaning and addind some size in specific area.
I'm really satified of the muscle mass i add over these year, maybe i could have done better but i think it's some good result and i'm proud of it!

Last edited:
View attachment 3835

Diagnose of T1D in 2016,

So in the last 36 months i've put on 57lbs, maybe not only muscle but the most part of it was lean mass.

It's for me, as a T1D, better result than i first expect, at least on size, now need to work on leaning and addind some size in specific area.
I'm really satified of the muscle mass i add over these year, maybe i could have done better but i think it's some good result and i'm proud of it!

Holy cow
That is a fucking transformation!

View attachment 3835

Diagnose of T1D in 2016,

Great change, and thank you for covering your bag so we didn’t have to see the bulge, lol.

FYI my arms are 16 1/2“ cold in the second sweatpants pic. I lost an inch off my arms cold.View attachment 3833View attachment 3834

Lol your gonna have to adjust your calf machine for your buddy he looks like he's struggling to reach the foot pegs.