TOP 10 WORST THINGS EVER LIST

sorry if you have ever been caught short tp you would learn your lesson
I always check before I start. especially if stuck going in a public washroom or at someone's house
so that part would never happen to me
Ahhh but then you bring up another horror story...public washroom toilet paper....yerearrghhh!

Single ply work TP... fuck it, I'm bombing that customer washroom!
Single ply and seemingly made out of number 2 wood chips that are paper but yet close enough to wood chips that you can see the grains of wood in the paper.

If there was a basin to rinse under, I think I'd rather use my bare hand to wipe with.

Single ply and seemingly made out of number 2 wood chips that are paper but yet close enough to wood chips that you can see the grains of wood in the paper.

If there was a basin to rinse under, I think I'd rather use my bare hand to wipe with.
Back in South Africa every house has a bidet, it’s magical

I like that paper, it really does a good job scratching your hole as you wipe
Well yes, everybody needs at least one hemorrhoid caused by TP that's kind of like a bucksaw.

The worst part is the paper kind of plays hockey on your ass. The shit is the puck, your dirty ass is the ice and the paper/wood chips is the hockey stick coating all your ass hair in shit/making it all worse. The point of the game is to try to catch enough shit on the paper to score/end the nightmare in regular time.

If you make to overtime, Houston, you have yourself a problem.

sorry if you have ever been caught short tp you would learn your lesson
I always check before I start. especially if stuck going in a public washroom or at someone's house
so that part would never happen to me
I rememebr going to Asia for the first time........no washrooms have TP. You have to bring your own. Try remembering that every time, good lord 😔

I rememebr going to Asia for the first time........no washrooms have TP. You have to bring your own. Try remembering that every time, good lord 😔
India was concrete holes in the ground you squated over. OUT-STANDING situation to have a in a country that has no doubt...no it WILL give you the shits with infrequent access to the concrete holes and laughing old men knowing you're used to a roll of toilet paper.

Well something embarrassing just happened to me 😬 I run to Walmart and notice especially old men were so friendly, I was like well that is kinda of weird I wonder why they’re smiling and so friendly so I came home & realized I did not had a bra on and I was wearing White T-shirt 😳 today is like the only day off I get & I feel so out of it I really hope I don’t see them again.

Well something embarrassing just happened to me 😬 I run to Walmart and notice especially old men were so friendly, I was like well that is kinda of weird I wonder why they’re smiling and so friendly so I came home & realized I did not had a bra on and I was wearing White T-shirt 😳 today is like the only day off I get & I feel so out of it I really hope I don’t see them again.
Don’t worry about it, you made their day and I guarantee they won’t remember what you look like because of the mask.

Sitting down on the toilet downstairs bathroom and having #2 and realizing you have no toilet paper and have nobody in the household to bring you toilet paper 😫 then have to run with your pants down all the way upstairs while the door windows are open for some toilet paper jest praying & hoping the neighbors didn’t see anything.
Hot girls do not poop. You are making this story up Annika...lolol
In my mind, i like to be in the nether regions a lot, and godamn i have always told myself, ladies do not poop.
Do not convince me this is not a fact please.
lolol

Damn, lol. Well they likely didn’t stop staring at your tits long enough to remember your face, lol,
I bet after the first 30 requests for Camera selfies with the old guy's wanting to put their hand over her shoulder, something started to feel a little off about all the "friendly men" just wanting a picture with a pretty woman.

"Scuse me, pretty Annika? Wouldja stand with me while me best friend Fred from the war takes a picture of us and your lovely boobs T-shirt? It might just keep my heart running a little longer."