Too much test???

You’re 25 and think 1500mg is ok? Not to mention you think 400mg is a cruise???? I imagine you have already fucked your normal test production if not soon. And this @3ml guy is giving TERRIBLE advice. Anyone who thinks 1500mg is ok is a complete clown. Can’t believe some of you guys are sucking his dick like he's a Mr. Olympian. Wow!

& 400mg is a cruise ya doofus. Not a TRT dose, but low enough to maintain my size & get checked out in the labs without a doctors eyeballs shooting out of their head. If it makes you feel any better I’ll find you some links on bridging cycles & you can read for yourself. Your goals in life, & in the gym are clearly different & that’s fine man! All the power too you!

Some people wanna smoke cigarettes & drink on the daily, some people wanna do heroin, some people wanna drive 200km/h down the freeway on there 900cc Hayabusa. Certainly NOT the smartest nor the healthiest thing, but I’ll guarantee you that none of them are gonna stop because it’s not a good idea. Gotta enjoy life my man, & to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

& 400mg is a cruise ya doofus. Not a TRT dose, but low enough to maintain my size & get checked out in the labs without a doctors eyeballs shooting out of their head. If it makes you feel any better I’ll find you some links on bridging cycles & you can read for yourself. Your goals in life, & in the gym are clearly different & that’s fine man! All the power too you!

Some people wanna smoke cigarettes & drink on the daily, some people wanna do heroin, some people wanna drive 200km/h down the freeway on there 900cc Hayabusa. Certainly NOT the smartest nor the healthiest thing, but I’ll guarantee you that none of them are gonna stop because it’s not a good idea. Gotta enjoy life my man, & to each their own.

You posted this thread so deal with it when the truth is told, yes you have no clue! As for what people do I don't care that's called choice. But don't expect people to support your idiocy. Typical millennial!

Hey guys. This will be my first cycle (of many) that will/has be using over a gram of Test. 1500mg split into 2 750mg shots M F

Wednesday shot is a 750mg shot of Deca

I’m 3 weeks into the cycle & I’m noticing lethargy & lack of appetite.

Any one else have experience with this & know? Could it be due to high test?

Dosages look alright to me as far as size and experience level.

The only thing I would change is doing your injections on a every other day schedule...
If I were you I would pin
428mg of test (1ml of T400 or 1.7ml test 250 ) and
214mg of Deca (0.9ml of Deca 250)

Every other day to maintain stable blood levels of the hormones. I personally believe this is necessary even with long esters. I think that one giant dose of Deca once per week is messing with you.

Dosages look alright to me as far as size and experience level.

The only thing I would change is doing your injections on a every other day schedule...
If I were you I would pin
428mg of test (1ml of T400 or 1.7ml test 250 ) and
214mg of Deca (0.9ml of Deca 250)

Every other day to maintain stable blood levels of the hormones. I personally believe this is necessary even with long esters. I think that one giant dose of Deca once per week is messing with you.

Definitely not a bad idea bro. I’m just a little OCD when it comes to measuring my dosages hahaha. I hate doing all the decimals & math shit. I’m a simple fuck! Haha

You’re 25 and think 1500mg is ok? Not to mention you think 400mg is a cruise???? I imagine you have already fucked your normal test production if not soon. And this @3ml guy is giving TERRIBLE advice. Anyone who thinks 1500mg is ok is a complete clown. Can’t believe some of you guys are sucking his dick like he's a Mr. Olympian. Wow!

Tre12
What makes you so knowledgeable that you know for certain 1500mg’s isn’t ok?

What was your handle before this one? I know you recently changed it because you weren’t well received with you last one

Definitely not a bad idea bro. I’m just a little OCD when it comes to measuring my dosages hahaha. I hate doing all the decimals & math shit. I’m a simple fuck! Haha

Bro do you even know what OCD means?!?!

Speaking of which.
@3ml
Before I forget
You said you dont believe in 500mg Test for 1st cycle.
Why?
What is your ideal 1st run.

I don’t have an ideal first run per say
It’s all depending on the person

I just feel like someone pulled the number 500mg of test out of thin air one day and it became gospel

why not 375 with 200 Deca?

why not 250 with dbol

why not 1 cc eod of prop with 50mg Winstrol every day???

Why not 150mg of test with 200mg primo

It’s always better to use something along side of test I think we all know that

I think the general consensus is so you know what test does to your body?.....what ever that matters

I think if someone is a dedicated lifter. They got their shit in check and design a proper cycle then it should be tailored to them.

if done right no cycle wi

Hey guys. This will be my first cycle (of many) that will/has be using over a gram of Test. 1500mg split into 2 750mg shots M F

Wednesday shot is a 750mg shot of Deca

I’m 3 weeks into the cycle & I’m noticing lethargy & lack of appetite.

Any one else have experience with this & know? Could it be due to high test?

Are you using anti estrogen? Hows your liver enzymes?

I've used high test with no lethargy in the past (similar to your dose), so I am guessing it's something else secondary to the AAS use.

I don’t have an ideal first run per say
It’s all depending on the person

I just feel like someone pulled the number 500mg of test out of thin air one day and it became gospel

why not 375 with 200 Deca?

why not 250 with dbol

why not 1 cc eod of prop with 50mg Winstrol every day???

Why not 150mg of test with 200mg primo

It’s always better to use something along side of test I think we all know that

I think the general consensus is so you know what test does to your body?.....what ever that matters

I think if someone is a dedicated lifter. They got their shit in check and design a proper cycle then it should be tailored to them.

if done right no cycle wi

Agreed, in 2000 for my first cycle I did 500mg of test and some dbol....why? Because thats what you did for a first cycle...duh.....At least that's what everyone said you're supposed to do. I'm 100% with @3ml here - depends on the individual and the goals, 500mg is probably a nice number to keep the overall anabolics at for a first run, just doesn't have to be solo test.

Agreed, in 2000 for my first cycle I did 500mg of test and some dbol....why? Because thats what you did for a first cycle...duh.....At least that's what everyone said you're supposed to do. I'm 100% with @3ml here - depends on the individual and the goals, 500mg is probably a nice number to keep the overall anabolics at for a first run, just doesn't have to be solo test.

Same here bro! Same first cycle, my face blew up like a balloon from the DBOL. Shits hilarious looking back at pics now. I stick to A bombs

You and me both, I went from 185 to 225 in 5 months, 35lbs were probably water and fat :ROFLMAO:

I think test and dbol is a very common first cycle

I used 150mg/ml test prop eod and 50mg dbol a day for my first bulking cycle, went from 169 to 207 in literally 5 weeks. When I was done I went back down to about 195 so lost about 10 pounds which was probably due to water retention. Stayed lean during the whole dbol cycle though, and ate lots of hamburger helper lol

Reactions: 3ml
I think test and dbol is a very common first cycle

I used 150mg/ml test prop eod and 50mg dbol a day for my first bulking cycle, went from 169 to 207 in literally 5 weeks. When I was done I went back down to about 195 so lost about 10 pounds which was probably due to water retention. Stayed lean during the whole dbol cycle though, and ate lots of hamburger helper lol

Hamburger helper was a staple back in my 20’s, nothing like bulking on a budget. I quickly got myself around 10% and maintained that bf and 195-205lbs for the next 5 years or so, that was my first and last dirty bulk. Went off all steroids for13 years from age 29-42, and now back on and 215lbs and about 15%.