The ultimate sculpting cycle

Alberta666

soon i plan on running tren ace and test prop...after im down to about 11% bodyfat i throw in masteron and clenbuterol. Is this the best possible cycle for shredding aside from health risks etc?

I have done a similar cycle minus the clenbuterol.
Test, tren and masteron with a keto diet and i hardened up quickly.

Just noticed another thread of yours about pct.
How much experience do you have with these drugs?

If you put in the work and your end goals are realistic then you should be more then happy with your results.

It’s all about diet.
take 20 weeks, slowly cut down your calories and increase your cardio to keep reducing fat.
As for gear, there really isn’t any sculpting drug, really.
anything that promotes nitrogen retention while on reduced calorie diet will be good.
tren, sure if you don’t mind the sides.
winny is better than mast imo, but you won’t see the hardened look from either till you are single digit body fat.
a consistant diet just under maintenance without cheating is your best cutting drug.

You can make do many different cycles.

Everyone is looking for the holy grain cycle.

Try out your cycle, but keep your diet tight. Also do cardio after each workout.
I learned after working with you diet was extremely important.
What I am doing right now. I cut out junk food, back on the oats and cardio after training if not not completely bagged from work.

I have done a similar cycle minus the clenbuterol.
Test, tren and masteron with a keto diet and i hardened up quickly.

Just noticed another thread of yours about pct.
How much experience do you have with these drugs?

Quite a fair amount, whats a keto diet? Usually i drink pasteurized egg whites and eat strictly steak nothing else. Which pct do you have on hand for this? as mentioned in my other post Ive had surgery, but like you said in your post lactation, id reccommend having bromocriptine and cabergoline on hand for progestin and prolactin which cause the lactation. You look like you know a thing about pct, do you take letrozole or just block it with nova or arimidex?

Y
In order for anyone to advise you it would help for you to add mg strength of each aas and the amount you will inject of each and frequency of injections

Yes sir the mg dosage, tren 100mg/ml test 100mg/ml , masteron 250mg/ml .... 1.5ml of each eod

Quite a fair amount, whats a keto diet? Usually i drink pasteurized egg whites and eat strictly steak nothing else. Which pct do you have on hand for this? as mentioned in my other post Ive had surgery, but like you said in your post lactation, id reccommend having bromocriptine and cabergoline on hand for progestin and prolactin which cause the lactation. You look like you know a thing about pct, do you take letrozole or just block it with nova or arimidex?
You say you are familiar with these drugs but have no idea what PCT to run? 🤔

Sorry for being an asshole, I'm just confused.

I have a stock pile of arimedex, aromisin, letro, nova, hcg, caber, parmi, etc but never use them. Never need it and dont pct, so i honestly could not help you with a proper pct, but lots of other guys here could for sure.
And keto is just a low to no carb diet.

Keto is high fats, low carbs, moderate protein diet. With the goal to force the body into ketosis where fat is consumed for energy instead of glucose.