The Documentary of Z.... Putting The Pieces Back Together

Alright, hate to admit but I really fucked myself up over the last year. Sides come on faster than ever, bloodwork is coming back shit. I just can’t blast these doses until I get it back together. My mental health was shit for a long time with the separation I went through and my coping mechanism was copious amounts of test, tren and women. Now that I’m in a stable relationship I’m trying to cycle normally and it’s not happening. I posted another thread on microdosing daily and there being a possibility for better health. So here’s what I’m doing right now daily

test prop 50mg ED
NPP 50mg ED
Proviron 25mg ED

that’s it

For those that have been following my life trials and tribulations over the last year or so, I’m happy to say I’m finally divorced.... for the second time now. I’m happy to be here though as the ex was truly the most vindictive cruel human I have ever met.

Hi @Zuespas - must feel good to get the divorce behind you. I went through it and was v happy to have it done.
Hope you can get the bloods straightened out.

Hi @Zuespas - must feel good to get the divorce behind you. I went through it and was v happy to have it done.
Hope you can get the bloods straightened out.

thanks man! Yeah it’s a good feeling. I’m heading into business for myself and with my home and all I just feel safe from having shit go bad.

Happy for you bro, you look great, got a nice lookin lady and you're gowin! What more could you want. Hope she treats you good bro. Stay healthy and keep the doses low and even.
Thanks brother! So far she’s been great on every level. Definitely need to get the health back but it should be ok soon.

Hey man, glad to hear you're thinking about your health first.
Good thing to hear that you're in good hand with the new lady!

Zues,

Welcome to my club, I’m divorced twice as well. If you can make it out with your skin intact you are doing well.

Glad to hear things are on an up swing now.

Zues,

Welcome to my club, I’m divorced twice as well. If you can make it out with your skin intact you are doing well.

Glad to hear things are on an up swing now.
Not fully intact but I'm doing ok and it could have been worse for sure. Thanks Man!

I'm in my last week of work as a manager in a large corporation. I have bought my fathers small business which is a commercial truck collision center. He has been very sick recently and his only hope for retirement is for me to buy and run it. His health is in such a poor condition he would need to do a quick sale which would not guarantee him income for years to come should his condition change. I decided to purchase for a lump sum amount as well as guarantee him a fixed salary for the rest of his days.

Next Monday is my first day out of this job and into a life as a small business owner.

I'm in my last week of work as a manager in a large corporation. I have bought my fathers small business which is a commercial truck collision center. He has been very sick recently and his only hope for retirement is for me to buy and run it. His health is in such a poor condition he would need to do a quick sale which would not guarantee him income for years to come should his condition change. I decided to purchase for a lump sum amount as well as guarantee him a fixed salary for the rest of his days.

Next Monday is my first day out of this job and into a life as a small business owner.

good luck brother and my prayers for your dads condition to improve :)