The courtesy flush

Roadglide

Trusted Member
Hey ya'll

So dude is in the bathroom stall - 1 of 3, murdering it. No flush ..... just sitting in his stink and letting it waft thru the change room onto the gym floor.

Who believes in the courtesy flush !?

That's funny. I 100% believe in courtesy flush. Today was at the mall and whoa did my shit stink. Only problem it was one with a motion censor. Fawking technology, wasnt getting up to flush while taking a shit lol

Yeah man not even just anyone else around us to partake in the aftermath but for our own well being sometimes it's horrible I just feel that it's got to be done even at home

Yes very important for the good of society.

That's funny. I 100% believe in courtesy flush. Today was at the mall and whoa did my shit stink. Only problem it was one with a motion censor. Fawking technology, wasnt getting up to flush while taking a shit lol

They do have a little flush button on them. 💩💩

Now as much as I love my own brand...... It’s a crime agains mankind to indulge them in my scent!! Especially when your diet is ridiculously high in protein.... Now that said when at home, by myself, I give myself the courtesy of not flushing..... It just impresses me on how awful and rancid of a smell I can create.... lol

Don’t pretend you guys don’t do the same...

Now as much as I love my own brand...... It’s a crime agains mankind to indulge them in my scent!! Especially when your diet is ridiculously high in protein.... Now that said when at home, by myself, I give myself the courtesy of not flushing..... It just impresses me on how awful and rancid of a smell I can create.... lol

Don’t pretend you guys don’t do the same...

I definitely dont have to pretend this, as I do not indulge in my own stench you sick bastard. Hahaha

The only time I like such a thing is.when my nose is buried in Mrs. Arush's sweet little golden star. Mmm mmm mmm. Which reminds me she has yet to log in and come meet you guys like she we wanted too.

Hahah now that I re-read my last post I do sound like a sick bastard ARUSH hahah

It’s the Tren messing with my synaptic thought process.... maybe I need to back off the Tren..... Nahhh lol

Now I would agree with the buried in a sweet golden star, respectfully of course not Mrs Arush’s.... lol

1) If your guys shit is consistently absoutely foul, you should increase your fibre.

2) I really despise shitting in any other toilet then my own. I can count on one hand how many times I've shit in a toilet other than my own in the last 10 years.

3) I'd rather shit in the bush then use a public restroom.

4) At home the wife and I have separate bathrooms and our kids are very young so I don't need to courtesy flush. I shit with the fan on and just close the door behind me. I do keep my fibre high which really helps with the smell. I can seriously lay a massive dump and it doesn't stink much at all.

5) When we bought this house the bathroom fan in my bathroom needed redone. ITs a tiny bathroom and I bought the highest cfm fan in the store. I swear that sucker will blow a candle out.

I always courtesy flush, and it's for my own selfish reasons. I don't need to have that shit smell whafting up on me as I sit there waiting for the aftershocks.

And on a big drop I figure flush it while its still warm so it gets through the toilet easier. If it sits there it will cool down and solidify more, increasing chances of a clog :poop:

1) If your guys shit is consistently absoutely foul, you should increase your fibre.

2) I really despise shitting in any other toilet then my own. I can count on one hand how many times I've shit in a toilet other than my own in the last 10 years.

3) I'd rather shit in the bush then use a public restroom.

4) At home the wife and I have separate bathrooms and our kids are very young so I don't need to courtesy flush. I shit with the fan on and just close the door behind me. I do keep my fibre high which really helps with the smell. I can seriously lay a massive dump and it doesn't stink much at all.

5) When we bought this house the bathroom fan in my bathroom needed redone. ITs a tiny bathroom and I bought the highest cfm fan in the store. I swear that sucker will blow a candle out.

I hate pooping elsewhere as well. But since my colon was done, my body has had to relearn how to be potty trained and sometimes I don’t know I need to go until I’m almost shitting myself. Before I was like clockwork, thank god it’s slowly getting normal.
So yeah I’m that guy that shits at a rock concert, lol.

Ok we used to have a girl that would take the biggest, stinkiest shits that worked at the shop. She never mercy flushed and would turn the fucking fan off. I had mentioned a few times that the stink would flow out into our lunch room and gag anyone on lunch, but she would always say, ‘It doesn’t stink’.

Btw if there is no febreze, belt dressing covers any stink, lol. Plus it has a manly smell (we only use that at work).

Lmao - just read this thread - I’m laughing rather loud in my office. And while, it isn’t really funny @Sorbate - you almost shitting yourself made me laugh. I have a friend with colitis and no it isn’t really funny but he shits himself all the time. At work, at a hockey game, at a party. He just laughs as he can’t control it - it’s either explain to his friends air wear a diaper and he won’t go for the latter.

Lmao - just read this thread - I’m laughing rather loud in my office. And while, it isn’t really funny @Sorbate - you almost shitting yourself made me laugh. I have a friend with colitis and no it isn’t really funny but he shits himself all the time. At work, at a hockey game, at a party. He just laughs as he can’t control it - it’s either explain to his friends air wear a diaper and he won’t go for the latter.

No it’s funny. Nothing I can do about it. Thank god it’s getting better.
Shit yesterday, I’m in the US, at Walmart grabbing dhea, and lidocaine pain relief gel, anyhow I gotta poop, go to the bathroom, everyone else needs to poop, damn thing is full. So I hold it till I get to the mall, now I don’t have to poop anymore, like wtf? So o drove home, haven’t really pooped normally since.
I guess it was good they didn’t tell me this would happen before surgery. This way I figured it out as a surprise, lol.

No it’s funny. Nothing I can do about it. Thank god it’s getting better.
Shit yesterday, I’m in the US, at Walmart grabbing dhea, and lidocaine pain relief gel, anyhow I gotta poop, go to the bathroom, everyone else needs to poop, damn thing is full. So I hold it till I get to the mall, now I don’t have to poop anymore, like wtf? So o drove home, haven’t really pooped normally since.
I guess it was good they didn’t tell me this would happen before surgery. This way I figured it out as a surprise, lol.
Funny how we can laugh at bodily functions lol

Funny how we can laugh at bodily functions lol
I’m not laughing today, I though I was getting constipated (it happens once in a while still) so I took a dose of restorlax, before bed lol.
Damn, farting every 30 seconds starting at 5 am, had the runs all day. I guess I should have waited a bit longer before getting worried.
So we go to grab some crickets, super worms for the bearded dragon and as we are about to leave I get a look on my face, my wife is like, you going to shit yourself, I looked at her all sexy, and said in a sexy voice, ‘oooh, yeah, been like that all day long. It will be fine, I’ll just hold it in like I’ve been akready’ and I winked at her and smiled.
She asked me what was wrong with me.

See my guts have been messed up for so long, I’ve just turned it into a comedy skit now, lol.

Morning @Sorbate - I have to admit when I read you and the wife are going to get “crickets, super worms for the bearded dragon“ I had no idea and thought maybe it was an Ontario slang for a sex move or something lol. So I google it and realize it is food for a lizard. Lmao.
Superworm, bearded dragon and you were winking and smiling so mind went to a dark place lmao.