Thanks for the intro's!

I'm loving that everyone finding CB are doing intro's! This simple thing makes me happy...... so thank you peeps.

Also any new members please say hi so we can say hi back.

Damon

Trusted Member
Lol the first post is always suppose to be the intro post

musclememory

The Grand Poobah
well the first post should be the intro but that isnt always the case. Its nice when peeps do it though.

Taureau

Administrator
I'm loving that everyone finding CB are doing intro's! This simple thing makes me happy...... so thank you peeps.

Also any new members please say hi so we can say hi back.
I would like to get the add on working for making an intro thread. I know some guys did not like it but I like it lol
I just think it the link to that thread could be also sent via email to the new member it would get used more by that new member. I think the issue with it was most new members being knew did not realize the thread even existed

ClearWater

SPQR
Trusted Member
I would like to get the add on working for making an intro thread. I know some guys did not like it but I like it lol
I just think it the link to that thread could be also sent via email to the new member it would get used more by that new member. I think the issue with it was most new members being knew did not realize the thread even existed
agreed!

Bolton73

Trusted Member
An intro thread is always a good ice-breaker for a new guy - helps get his feet in the water ;)

Forsaken Beasts

Trusted Member
It is nice to know that admin is aware of the new members coming here day by day... Dedication and love to members is the only reason i see why Taureau keep mentioning us..

Btw, Welcome aboard