Test level amount

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
I didn’t get any bloods, but a buddy of mine did and was wondering if it was normal.
So since a bunch of you get regular bloodwork on cycle and a few of you are gods at this I thought I’d ask

So on 90 mg of pharma test e a week he get a 19 on his total test score
On 300 mg of ugl test e a week he got a 36 and a bit. His estrogen was up a tiny little bit, but not much, taking an ai.

I’m just wondering if it seems normal. He knows how to draw for bloodwork so that won’t be an issue.

Myself I just divided 19 by 90 then multiplied by 300 and got 43 thought it was fine.

Any thoughts?

What was dosing schedule?
How long was dosing sched consistent before BW?
When was blood drawn in relation to last pin?

What was dosing schedule?
How long was dosing sched consistent before BW?
When was blood drawn in relation to last pin?
8 weeks on 300 mg
He drew blood in the same manner he would on trt.
I’ll have to ask if he did his trt twice a week, like he did the 300 mg

8 weeks on 300 mg
He drew blood in the same manner he would on trt.
I’ll have to ask if he did his trt twice a week, like he did the 300 mg
How many days after his last shot did he take his blood? That is the key and makes a huge difference.

Ok he pinned both every 3.5 days. How he does every 3.5 days, lol I don't know.
But I guess he drew the blood for the trt off peek and the 300 mg on peek.

I don't think there is a way to figure it out since it wasn't consistent.
So what would the normal test level for 300 mg of test be if you took blood during the peek, which I'm assuming day 2 after injecting for 6 weeks. I guess it was 6 not 8 weeks.

Thanks anyways if you can't help.

Here are a few reference points for me...but it is all based on free test. But the ratios probably hold.

100 = 550ish no ai

Note: if I pin twice per week it stays pretty consistent around 550. If I pin once per week it will be around 600 start of week and 480 end of week. I actually like the variance in hormones with the once per week.

100 + 6.25 aromasin every 7- 10 days = 750ish (sand type fluctuation % if once if twice per week)

Note I can do this for 4-6 weeks before E2 starts to get too low. I do throw this in from time to time when I want to create a hormone imbalance (libido boost). I am stronger at 700 than 500.

200 + 12.5 aromasin every 7 = 1100ish

Note: not double 100 #s and alwAys twice per week. It does feel sustantially different.

Have not done 300 in long time and then with suspension so not easily comparable. Same as 100 with prop is not comparable to 100 E or C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are a few reference points for me...but it is all based on free test. But the ratios probably hold.

100 = 550ish no ai

Note: if I pin twice per week it stays pretty consistent around 550. If I pin once per week it will be around 600 start of week and 480 end of week. I actually like the variance in hormones with the once per week.

100 + 6.25 aromasin every 7- 10 days = 750ish (sand type fluctuation % if once if twice per week)

Note I can do this for 4-6 weeks before E2 starts to get too low. I do throw this in from time to time when I want to create a hormone imbalance (libido boost). I am stronger at 700 than 500.

200 + 12.5 aromasin every 7 = 1100ish

Note: not double 100 #s and alwAys twice per week. It does feel sustantially different.

Have not done 300 in long time and then with suspension so not easily comparable. Same as 100 with prop is not comparable to 100 E or C.

What scale are you using? I was using nmol/l

Ng/dl

I tend to be able to correlate how I feel to a number better with free test. The range is 300-1200. My TRT doc wants you between 500 and 700.

Ok, I’m stupid with math, can you calculate it into nmol/l?
I’m not really kidding, lol.

Making some assumptions here due to the inconsistency, will assume TRT BW was done at the trough as I'm not sure what "off peak" means. For future reference IMO best protocol for consistent testing is shots every 3.5 days (example = Monday Morning 8am and Thursday night 8pm) with blood drawn just before shot while levels are lowest (trough). I much prefer results in ng/dl and wish everyone would use that, I find it easier to visualize. 1000 is high, 200 is very low. But I digress...

Rough numbers used below, lots of math not shown;

TRT - 45mg/3.5 days trough was 19nmol/l(547ng/dl)
Assumed troughs and peaks = 19/547 to 28/610.

This give a conversion rate which can be used as a guide at cycle dosages. It is not exactly linear and the differences increase with higher doses but I find them acceptable for discussion if dosages are reasonable, like under 1000mg/week.

So expected results from cycle -
150mg/3.5 days would be peaks at 93/2700 down to trough of 64.5/1860

His result was 36/1038

Last edited:
Making some assumptions here due to the inconsistency, will assume TRT BW was done at the trough as I'm not sure what "off peak" means. For future reference IMO best protocol for consistent testing is shots every 3.5 days (example = Monday Morning 8am and Thursday night 8pm) with blood drawn just before shot while levels are lowest (trough). I much prefer results in ng/dl and wish everyone would use that, I find it easier to visualize. 1000 is high, 200 is very low. But I digress...

Rough numbers used below, lots of math not shown;

TRT - 45mg/3.5 days trough was 19nmol/l(547ng/dl)
Assumed troughs and peaks = 19/547 to 28/610.

This give a conversion rate which can be used as a guide at cycle dosages. It is not exactly linear and the differences increase with higher doses but I find them acceptable for discussion if dosages are reasonable, like under 1000mg/week.

So expected results from cycle -
150mg/3.5 days would be peaks at 93/2700 down to trough of 64.5/1860

His result was 36/1038

Yeah I was wondering if t was low also. He is using an ai and was keeping it in the same range as trt, so the test wasn’t lost there.

Thank you.

I didn’t get any bloods, but a buddy of mine did and was wondering if it was normal.
So since a bunch of you get regular bloodwork on cycle and a few of you are gods at this I thought I’d ask

So on 90 mg of pharma test e a week he get a 19 on his total test score
On 300 mg of ugl test e a week he got a 36 and a bit. His estrogen was up a tiny little bit, but not much, taking an ai.

I’m just wondering if it seems normal. He knows how to draw for bloodwork so that won’t be an issue.

Myself I just divided 19 by 90 then multiplied by 300 and got 43 thought it was fine.

Any thoughts?

Serum test levels are non linearly related to injection amount

E2 as well

Diminishing returns