TB 500 for elbow pain

stackup

Going to try some TB-500 for elbow pain it was hard to find the proper mix Bacteriostatic Water/2mg vial of Tb-500 I did find a useful mix calculator 112.196.20.91realpeptide//peptide-calculator/ the site did the calculation for me triple checked it.

It wont work.
Anyhow you use 2 mg eod so throw 1 cc of water in there and inject the whole thing and repeat in 2 days.

Use ice when you get home from work, avoid training upper body. Then wrap your elbow in a heat pad when you sleep at night.
Message all the ligaments and tendons around your elbow. Before work and after work and before bed. Doesn’t need to be violent massage.
Only time will heal this and likely a good physiotherapist.

It wont work.
Anyhow you use 2 mg eod so throw 1 cc of water in there and inject the whole thing and repeat in 2 days.

Use ice when you get home from work, avoid training upper body. Then wrap your elbow in a heat pad when you sleep at night.
Message all the ligaments and tendons around your elbow. Before work and after work and before bed. Doesn’t need to be violent massage.
Only time will heal this and likely a good physiotherapist.
I see in another thread you have done TB-500 already? Did not work? I took two weeks off upper body already ice/tens unit on area but still comes back Dr says tennis elbow..

Hi - instead of writing out a paragraph, search rehab for nagging injuries and I listed what worked for me which includes T B. After you read , if you have questions let them fly and I will try to answer. I tried several protocols.
Good news - bpc157 and TB500 can be a miracle for some injuries.
Bad news - others they don’t do very much.

That was my experience.

Hi - instead of writing out a paragraph, search rehab for nagging injuries and I listed what worked for me which includes T B. After you read , if you have questions let them fly and I will try to answer. I tried several protocols.

That was my experience.
Also bpc157 and tb500 can be expensive to run.

Also bpc157 and tb500 can be expensive to run.
No doubt - agree totally but I spent the money so I could live pain free and work out without being scared I was going to get injured all the time. If you can afford it and I could - it was worth it to me,p.
Good point though.

That was my experience.
I read it all so you took 1000mcg or 1mg of TB500 once a day I also have 2mg vials so that is half a bottle per day yes that is going to add up fairly quickly. Seems most decide to spend that money on GH instead. Being a woman I have to be careful what I take and for how long...

Gh healed my 2 year nagging tennis elbow, that and an elbow wrap I wore whenever I trained, no matter what body part.
Tens doesn’t heal anything, it reduces the pain signal from the nerve. The electrical stimulation overloads the nerve and it numbs it. Fixes nothing.
Manual friction over the tendon with your hand, grasson, ice, heat at night will help to heal it. No hammer curls or other exercises like that, that agrivate it. Even laterals can sometimes,