Taper + nolva

Crazyguy

Trusted Member
Doc wants me to cut my test dose by 20mg per week till 20mg and ru nolva at 20mg from when I hit 80mg/week

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
first thing- you get scripted nolva? In Canada?

And yeah, tapering off was common a few decades ago before PCT was a big thing, nolva shouldn't hurt anything but most of the time it wouldn't be needed. That's with the assumption you are coming off of TRT dose though, not a cycle

Crazyguy

Trusted Member
first thing- you get scripted nolva? In Canada?

And yeah, tapering off was common a few decades ago before PCT was a big thing, nolva shouldn't hurt anything but most of the time it wouldn't be needed. That's with the assumption you are coming off of TRT dose though, not a cycle

thansk for the reply. I’m coming of. 18 month cycle that went very well till 3weeks ago where I developed insomnia. The doc says the insomnia is based on my high e2 levels.

so I’m working hard to drop the e2 by tapering my test to zero.

Goldenrod

Trusted Member
Are we allowed to post our blood results on this forum?
If so - what were the numbers. T and E - high E on 80 of test or were you running higher amounts and the doc wants to get you down to 80?
insomnia is rampant across the world and there could be a dozen reasons, none related to your E. Are you dealing with a GP or endo?
thanks GR

ABMonkey

500 TestC|400 NPP|400 Primo E
Trusted Member
If so - what were the numbers. T and E - high E on 80 of test or were you running higher amounts and the doc wants to get you down to 80?
insomnia is rampant across the world and there could be a dozen reasons, none related to your E. Are you dealing with a GP or endo?
thanks GR
Yes we are, just not to review a lab.

Crazyguy

Trusted Member
thanks GR

I got bloods done as I was coming off my cycle: I come from 800-400-200 and got bloods 48 hours post 200mg test enth

Test is 49nmol/L and Estridol is 167pmol/L

min dealing with a gp: this insomnia thing has come out of the blue